Que Sera Sera

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My thoughts and sympathy are with her family and friends.
R.I.P. sweetpea.

Safe journey sweetheart, rest peacefully. God Bless you and your loved ones xxxxx

An absolute tragedy. Sweetpea was such a lively contributor to this online community of ours. My thoughts are with her poor husband, and her family and friends. Thanks for letting us know Marie.

So sorry to hear this very sad news. Sweetpea was a lovely person and someone i considered one of my closest ST friends, another life tragically taken too soon. RIP Cindy, sweet dreams Lancylovely xx
Wishing Mr Sweetpea all the best with his battles too.

My prayers are with Sweetpea, and condolences to her family and friends and Mr Sweetpea - I will miss that cheeky avatar popping up. Thank-you Sweetpea also for that last post - so brave, and the last bit so true...I only just read it today as new to the drop, and I am crying while I write this. R.I.P.

I rarely read in here. Very sad news but one very brave lady. I wish her family all the strength and love they need to carry on. Cancer is such a cruel disease. Rest in peace my lovely. Another star twinkles in our night sky.

So so sorry, such a brave lady, especially to have took the time to come on here, and write to all of us, I do hope she went home to spend her final days, my thoughts and sympathy to her family, especially Mr Sweetpea.

R.I.P special lady xx

Just catching up with this thread now, as had been working flat out, followed by a 5 day spree in NYC

So very very saddened to hear this, I for one will remember sweetpea, with great fondness.

Condolences to mr sweetpea, and may his will remain strong

I didn't know Sweetpea, but she sounded like a lovely lovely gutsy lady, and im very sad to read the news.
Hope she got home and my thoughts and well wishes go out to Mr. Sweepea x

so sorry to read this thread,sweetpea seemed a lovely funloving lady.Mr sweetpea your wife has left your arms but she will never leave your heart...

Latest posts

Back