QVC no quibble money back guarantee as long as you don't return over 50%

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

because they offer 30 day money back, they have to they would be taken off air if they didnt honour it.

If it isnt true how come others are saying they refused to refund and how come its been shown on the homepage? and apparently by the owner of the site you dont answer to ANY emails he sends you....there is something fishy going on with QVC. I would like your name and i will confirm it with the company.

Could you please link where anyone has ever said that they were refused a refund under the 30 day mbg?

I don't work for QVC but I will phone them tomorrow and ask them what their refund policy is on someone's first purchase. I really can't believe they would refuse a refund under the 30 day mbg as it would make the customers return rate 100%.

Something does indeed smell fishy.

good night shoptill you drop have a nice day in work tomorrow for whichever sit up/ auction channel u work for :)

I don't work for QVC but I will phone them tomorrow and ask them what their refund policy is on someone's first purchase. I really can't believe they would refuse a refund under the 30 day mbg as it would make the customers return rate 100%.

Something does indeed smell fishy.

kittee put it another way why would any company not just qvc refuse a first return when next 100 purchases might be bought and not returned, no company would risk that for the sake of one purchase :)

kittee put it another way why would any company not just qvc refuse a first return when next 100 purchases might be bought and not returned, no company would risk that for the sake of one purchase :)

Apart from breaking their own T's & C's they would be stupid to do that, I agree.:)

And a double HMMMMMmmm from me .

You're not alone. :thinking2: I'm suspicious.

During the time that Shoptilyoudrop was luring us in, on this thread, s/he was also contrasting the value of BidTV and it's 'fittest' presenters with those of QVC -see the 'do you watch other shopping channels' thread.

Thinks 'there's more to this'.

You're not alone. :thinking2: I'm suspicious.

During the time that Shoptilyoudrop was luring us in, on this thread, s/he was also contrasting the value of BidTV and it's 'fittest' presenters with those of QVC -see the 'do you watch other shopping channels' thread.

Thinks 'there's more to this'.

Well, it's about as subtle as a brick......:giggle::giggle:

In the Kitchen Outlet programme this morning the presenter said:

"This could be the first time you ever order from QVC. Use them for up to a month"

That seems to indicate that your first purchase is covered by the no quibble MBG.

I think I am more gullible than you Jan. I didn't know what you were all talking about but because the original posts were being quoted I didn't realise that those originals were the ones that had been deleted.

Oh dear, I'm so gullible.

Thanks Graham.

I guess you wouldn't come on here and post something that is a pack of lies so you asume that other people are the same. It's a shame other people aren't as decent.

Latest posts

Back