QVC unable to provide the philosophy tsv.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I received a letter today from qvc informing me that, due to a quality issue, the tsv would not be sent out, but more stock reordered and hopefully sent out within 30 days. The letter apologised for the delay, and thanked me for my patience.
I don't know why they thanked me; I am extremely angry at this. These are regarded generically as christmas tsvs and now, thanks to this cock-up, it is not going to be received in time to be given as a christmas gift.
Firstly, I would like to know what the issue with the quality of the product is, and if it applies only to my option, amazing grace. Also, we should be recompensed in some way.
QVC need to be extremely careful they don't follow the example set by IW and lose sight of what is important to it's customers.
Has anyone else received this letter?

Quality issue my @rse! This is the standard letter they send out when they've over-sold an item; either they expected more cheque payments to be cancelled or the website couldn't keep up-to-date with the orders as they came in I reckon. I've had the same letter a number of times for all different kinds of items - sounds like hogwash to me!

On the bright side I've usually received said item well within the 30 days stated, sometimes within a few days - cancelled cheque orders d'ya think?

Jude xx

when I checked on this item on the website yesterday, it said it was on waitlist; today, it is listed as being in stock. When I checked my account, however, the order still hadn't been shipped, saying "awaiting stock".

Who knows what the problem is? I ordered initially by cheque, and waited a week or so before I decided I definitely wanted it. I wonder what the situation would have been if I had ordered via debit card originally?

I do hope QVC aren't doing the same as IW and intentionally selling items they don't have in stock. This is a sure fire way of losing customers.

If it says in stock when you look on the website then phone them and ask them to allocate one to you. I've done that when I ordered an OTO on waitlist then it appeared in stock the next day and there wasn't a problem.

Hmm I wonder if I should open my Amazing Grace one and check it. I was considering just sending it back to them as I really don't need all the Philosophy I now have and after sniffing it from the Pure option I really don't like Unconditional Love and certainly will not use 2 bottles of perfume and 3 in 1.

I had that happen with one of B&W couture necklaces, one person at cs said that it ment that when they went to send it out that it had been damaged or something. I had visions of forklifts running over my necklace and thought I'd never get it as it had gone to waitlist within the showing! I think it arrived within the 30 days in the end.

As for wait list , they don't fulfil those oreders until they get bulk stock back in. So the odd item re-apearing on the website will go to whoever buys it ahead of waitlist people. Thats why its always worth keeping an eye out just in case. I've ordered on line to make sure I get it, and then phoned straight up to cancel my wait list order before now.

I ordered a L'Occitane Christmas surprise recently - it arrived last Saturday, i accepted the order(there was another parcel involved) and left them in the porch. Well when i remembered them later in the afternoon i found the L'Occitane box sodden and my floor saturated in Lavender liquid soap!! I telephoned CS and i must admit the girl was very apologetic and arranged a pick up and (she said) reissue of the parcel. The parcel(now in a bin bag) was picked up on Monday - i telephoned QVC yesterday to enquire re me receiving the reissued parcel, well i got the spiel re the damaged parcel not being received yet so they could not reissue a new parcel- okay i said can i expect a new parcel(a Christmas pressie) soon - i was told that i must allow 21 days for my return to be registered and a new parcel sent!! Well i guess the liquid soaps will now be an Easter gift? I'm so frustrated about this and can really sympathise with Louise on this one - i hope your Philosophy turns up before Christmas Louisex When QVC f**k up they really do it well eh!!

i got the amazing grace tsv mine seems ok?ive used half the bottle of the shower gel lol.sounds like an excuse to me otherwise why havent they recalled it surely

When this happens do they refund your money and take it out again when the have the stock, if they don't maybe they should esp if items ordered in good faith for Xmas presents will arrive too late.

Hmmm.. something smells a bit off about all this doesn't it? The only quality issue I've heard of is that some people got the wrong scent in the roll on.

I received a letter today from qvc informing me that, due to a quality issue, the tsv would not be sent out, but more stock reordered and hopefully sent out within 30 days. The letter apologised for the delay, and thanked me for my patience.

Has anyone else received this letter?

I got the letter too. My order was for the Pure Grace option.

After I read the letter I decided to cancel my order, that way I'm not hanging on wondering if I'll get it or not. They'll be other Philosophy TSV's to tempt me I'm sure. (And this way I've got more to spend on Elemis tomorrow! ;))

I think that since I started watching the channel, there's been a problem with at least one beauty brand Christmas TSV every year.......... and I've been watching for a very, very long time:eek:

Funny that, I was wondering how come the stuff was still awaiting stock on my order status screen! Haven't got a letter though. Suppose it will take three weeks to get a letter because I live in Dublin. CS are very quick to call you if there is a problem with payment etc. QVC also have my e-mail address to keep me up to date on the shipment of orders. Obviously, my e-mail is only used for good news and not to keep the customer informed!!!

Mone hasn't even arrived yet!!!

Mine hasn't even arrived yet and I ordered it on the day it was presented as TSV!! Granted it has to be sent to Italy but frankly the postal issue is becoming a joke. It has always taken the stated ten days (or less) but these days things are just taking forever or not arriving at all.

Latest posts

Back