Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jess claiming this cheap and tacky unicorn
She’s mentioned her grandmother having a diary about six times already and has brought in her father in law, her two brothers and almost everyone in her family.But she said twice at the start that she’s too old to have a diary.I can’t keep up with the utter garbage being spouted here.Must go watch regular TV for a break.Jesus, she’s still on about the father in law as I type this.
She was talking about her niece whilst flogging this cheap and tacky looking unicorn dreamcatcher. Claimed this rubbish was "bang on trend" and "that all the kids will want one".

Clown shoes was presenting earlier - weird seeing him back. He had a bunch of Poundstretcher quality kids toys that were, obviously, all going to the hot xmas item of the year, etc 🥱. Nothing totally awful tbh but nowt that would a kid's favourite present on xmas day, despite what IW is suggesting. Most items worth half of what IW are selling it for (at best). The felt tip pack is proper £1 quality stuff - they looked like they'd run out before xmas dinner was dished out.

And they had a mini flying helicopter drone thing he couldn't demonstrate because of 'elf (see what I did there) and safety - which made me realise we're bound to see Mr Drone-Phone-Phone-Drone back in the new studio 😒

Clown shoes was presenting earlier - weird seeing him back. He had a lot of Poundstretcher quality kids toys that were, obviously, all going to the hot xmas item of the year, etc. Nothing totally awful really but nothing is gonna be any kid's favourite present on xmas day, despite what IW might be suggesting. Most items were worth half of what IW are selling it for (at best). The felt tip pack is proper £1 quality stuff - they looked like they'd run out before xmas dinner was dished out.

And they had a mini flying helicopter drone thing he couldn't demonstrate because of 'elf (see what I did there) and safety - which made me realise we're bound to see Mr Drone-Phone-Phone-Drone back in the new studio 😒
Richard Dire hope not

I'm a bit conflicted sometimes in poking fun at some of the products they sell as many people are on a tight budget and often need to seek cheap and cheerful products e.g. as Christmas presents. So you could make the argument they're catering for that market. However having said that, it just all seems so low rent flogging this and that in the £9.99 - £19.99 price range.

As for the presenters, they won't care one bit about product quality and pricing (it can be argued why should they) as long as they're getting paid to sit there and wax lyrical.

I said once on the original IW thread these presenters, especially once they have the experience under their belt, simply go into a sort of auto-pilot. Off they go with their patter whether selling a £9.99 product or £9,999.99.

Latest posts

Back