Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just trying to decide between Pervy Pete and Gollum who I dislike the most. When it comes down to presenting style I dislike them equally. But as people (obviously I don't know them) but I'd say that Pete's on screen persona is all an act - but Gollum's being his true self, as much as I don't like the barra boi and his swaggering and his sexist remarks - What you see is what you get, and that's as bad as it gets. Pervy on the other hand gives me the distinct impression that his out of work self is somewhat different - rather dark and rather unpleasant, as my mother would say "I wouldn't want to bump into him in a dark lane!"

Yep Peter you win hands down you disgusting slime bucket! M'wah x

Talking of which... brod.jpg

Mikey Boi just said, when selling garden furniture "we are very busy, get off the web and on the phone", he is so helpful isn't he? Although he didn't actually mention how much that will cost!

Mikey Boi just said, when selling garden furniture "we are very busy, get off the web and on the phone", he is so helpful isn't he? Although he didn't actually mention how much that will cost!

That's interesting Muttley. I've mentioned that Dirty Peter has, on several occasions, encouraged customers to call instead of use the web or app as they're 'giving priority to the phones'.

Is this a money making tactic from a struggling company? :wonder:

I just flicked over and saw him pawing Simone's chesticles as he played with her necklace. Eeeeeeewwwww. Poor girl. I would have kicked him where it hurts if I was her. Oh gawd he is clapping and rapping to the music. Helllpppppp us.........

That needs a complaint to Ideal World. Bet the models aren't allowed to complain if they want to keep their jobs. He can't deny the accusations. He must think he can do what he likes if he gropes women live on screen.

That needs a complaint to Ideal World. Bet the models aren't allowed to complain if they want to keep their jobs. He can't deny the accusations. He must think he can do what he likes if he gropes women live on screen.

The whole shebang is from another miserable, sexist era. I liken it to the dreadful Benny Hill Show.

That ran it's course too :mysmilie_59:

That's interesting Muttley. I've mentioned that Dirty Peter has, on several occasions, encouraged customers to call instead of use the web or app as they're 'giving priority to the phones'.

Is this a money making tactic from a struggling company? :wonder:

He implied it would be quicker on the phone, you could get on with your life! He also said "we are only here in life for a short time, lets make it as comfortable as possible". The man is a saint... he cares about our sad, miserable lives...

He implied it would be quicker on the phone, you could get on with your life! He also said "we are only here in life for a short time, lets make it as comfortable as possible". The man is a saint... he cares about our sad, miserable lives...

Phones quicker than the web?

Perhaps, if you bought one of their ancient iPads :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

As usual Peter has a sketchy grasp on things (the embodiment of a little knowledge being a dangerous thing). As I understand it, because the phone lines are paid phone calls, those are given priority over the free ordering on the internet.

As usual Peter has a sketchy grasp on things (the embodiment of a little knowledge being a dangerous thing). As I understand it, because the phone lines are paid phone calls, those are given priority over the free ordering on the internet.

Their phone line charges are quite outrageous. They are so far removed from the norm, I genuinely know of not one single other retailer than Ideal Shopping that employs 09 order lines. I guess there probably are some and they'd must be 'at it' as well.

So many things are so far removed from the norm with this gaggle :mysmilie_59:

Their phone line charges are quite outrageous. They are so far removed from the norm, I genuinely know of not one single other retailer than Ideal Shopping that employs 09 order lines. I guess there probably are some and they'd must be 'at it' as well.

So many things are so far removed from the norm with this gaggle :mysmilie_59:

Employing weird presenters makes them pretty far removed. How many other shopping channels employ someone who talks about bowels at every opportunity.

Employing weird presenters makes them pretty far removed. How many other shopping channels employ someone who talks about bowels at every opportunity.

It's bizarre Muttley.

I'd all but stopped watching Selly Telly a few months after Bid ended. I went away from this forum for well over a year and one day I just happened to tune into Ideal World and to my surprise all these Bid ghouls were there.

Then when I started watching a bit more I genuinely couldn't believe what had happened to Ideal World, I was amazed.

I used to think highly of it, not now. And I'm not picking on the ex Bid lot really, of course they're awful and always were but the worst two of the lot for me are Genpleaseleave and Nanty. Poo Poo and Dirty Peter are odd, in fact very odd and Shreque makes me itch, he's such a slimeball. I don't really watch when LITTLE GOLLUM is on, he's a bore.

It's incredible what it has become. It's totally unrecognisable and in every bad way possible :mysmilie_59:

Here's De Knees & Nanty, they're dressing the Ladies of Britain. It's just like Trinny & Susannah.

Nanty offers advice when De Knees encourages Ladies to buy various items from the 'Collection'. He says 'and they're all made from the same material aren't they De Knees'.

Yes Nanty, they are. Polyester, but he didn't say that so I will :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back