Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I might have been dreaming but I think I caught sight of Frumpy tilt head on TJC - I'm surprised that IW didn't snap her right up, she would have been "Ideal". Looks like a wholesome honest gal who goes to church every sunday, helps old ladies across the road, butter wouldn't melt! - but in fact is one of the biggest bullsh*tters that have ever graced our screens. Uses anecdotes about her disabled brother to sell everything from blankets to glow in the dark nail varnish, tells us that she spent the same money on a newspaper and a bag of crisps as what she'd have needed to spend on the blender that she's demonstrating - She'd float her own grandmother down the river! They missed a trick there lol!

I might have been dreaming but I think I caught sight of Frumpy tilt head on TJC - I'm surprised that IW didn't snap her right up, she would have been "Ideal". Looks like a wholesome honest gal who goes to church every sunday, helps old ladies across the road, butter wouldn't melt! - but in fact is one of the biggest bullsh*tters that have ever graced our screens. Uses anecdotes about her disabled brother to sell everything from blankets to glow in the dark nail varnish, tells us that she spent the same money on a newspaper and a bag of crisps as what she'd have needed to spend on the blender that she's demonstrating - She'd float her own grandmother down the river! They missed a trick there lol!

I think she is better suited at TJC. Ps, I don't watch it, so no probs from me! :mysmilie_59:

I rememer seeing Caroline Head-Tilt on TJC ages ago for a very short while, however I have heard her voice on a voice-over so I got the impression that she may work mainly behind the scenes. I remember the head tilt and caring smile very well...

Wasn't Caroline one of Ideal's original presenters?

And Kate the tall model (not Katie) was on QVC last night doing the Kim & Co TSV.

I wonder if she'll mention that on her next fashion show

Howard being honest wow.

Sometimes I wonder whether certain presenters really deserve their nicknames, and I normally avoid Howard like the plague, but switched on last evening and briefly saw him selling beds. Within ten seconds (yes, ten seconds) he mentioned going to the loo in the context of "checking out your basket", though in Poo Poo's case "checking out your basket" is probably a euphemism for something else :puke:

Komrade Kevin and Baby Jane are on tonight at 8.00pm with 'Collectible Timepieces'.

More Mathey (Not Proper) Tissot are on offer and hopefully an airing for another line from Komrade Kevin called 'Andre Mouche'.

Sounds douche :mysmilie_59:

Any exercise equipment hour with Filthy Peter and Tim has now turned into The Peter Simon Gets Fit Hour. I've caught two shows over the weekend with PS and it's all "I was at death's door 18 months ago", "Ooh, I live such a sedentary lifestyle", "When I'm sat at 'ome on me own with the custard creams...", etc. We all know he had a serious illness in the Bid days, but wasn't that several years ago now? I hope he's not dredging it out for the sympathy vote, being overly personal in order to gain people's trust...

Hooray! It's a return of an old Bid favourite, The Old Penny Watches.

image.jpg

And Kevin is proudly presenting the renowned Andre Mouche* tonight.

image.jpg

* You know, Andre. Andre Mouche. Surely you've heard of Andre Mouche haven't you? You haven't? You Horology philistines :mysmilie_59:

Any exercise equipment hour with Filthy Peter and Tim has now turned into The Peter Simon Gets Fit Hour. I've caught two shows over the weekend with PS and it's all "I was at death's door 18 months ago", "Ooh, I live such a sedentary lifestyle", "When I'm sat at 'ome on me own with the custard creams...", etc. We all know he had a serious illness in the Bid days, but wasn't that several years ago now? I hope he's not dredging it out for the sympathy vote, being overly personal in order to gain people's trust...

Hey Plonk...........Peter also happened to mention a story about a woman who lost her dog that she used to walk, when the walks ended due to the dogs death the woman put x amount of pounds on etc etc tears tears....................but worry not, this piece of excerise equiptment got her back on t'right track and now shes fit and healthy again :angel:

Remind y'all, every sale has a (sad) tale..........

Don't buy the 'Spear & Jackson' 3.8m/12.6ft Telescopic Ladder from Ideal World. This is a 'white label' product that's available elsewhere under all manner of brand names but for much, much less. For example : -

Ideal World £79.99 & £5.99 P&P (usual price £169.99 :mysmilie_15:)
BuyDirect4U £57.99 & Free Delivery

Both have the same specifications. Another Ideal World 'bargain' :mysmilie_59:

http://www.idealworld.tv/pp/spear-jackson-3.8m-telescopic-ladder-362316?referrer=search&fh_location=//IdealWorld/en_GB/$s=362316

https://www.buydirect4u.co.uk/product/d-i-y-tools-hardware/3-8m-telescopic-extension-ladder/?gclid=CK_51s-cos4CFckW0wodf8EPkQ

Sympathy vote? No, I don't think so...........he wouldn't would he?

He doesn't like to go into it. It was around four years ago now, not two, like he says, trying to keep it fresh and it was nothing to do with excercise or being overweight, which he wasn't. That's probably why he doesn't go into it as it has absolutely nothing to do with what he's shilling. He had septacemia and pneumonia allegedly.

Sympathy vote?......I've changed my mind, yes it is!

Tim says it's alright if he wears his jim jams cos he's going home and strite to bed. When he stood up he had all sweat marks under his man boobs :puke: all for a piddling 150 ish calories he'd burnt!

Sympathy vote? No, I don't think so...........he wouldn't would he?

He doesn't like to go into it. It was around four years ago now, not two, like he says, trying to keep it fresh and it was nothing to do with excercise or being overweight, which he wasn't. That's probably why he doesn't go into it as it has absolutely nothing to do with what he's shilling. He had septacemia and pneumonia allegedly.

Sympathy vote?......I've changed my mind, yes it is!

Tim says it's alright if he wears his jim jams cos he's going home and strite to bed. When he stood up he had all sweat marks under his man boobs :puke: all for a piddling 150 ish calories he'd burnt!

When he introduced the next hour he looked positively bedraggled and shattered. All his orange make up had dripped off leaving him grey and those limited sprigs of hair on his bonce were all over the place. It's obviously clear that they're really making the goons earn their specks of corn now.

I love it :mysmilie_59:

When he introduced the next hour he looked positively bedraggled and shattered. All his orange make up had dripped off leaving him grey and those limited sprigs of hair on his bonce were all over the place. It's obviously clear that they're really making the goons earn their specks of corn now.

I love it :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_19: His eyes are failing and he doesn't know which camera is on him, they have to wave at him :mysmilie_19: I caught the 'routine' he has with fluffing his bits of hair up lol

:mysmilie_19: His eyes are failing and he doesn't know which camera is on him, they have to wave at him :mysmilie_19: I caught the 'routine' he has with fluffing his bits of hair up lol

Poor old Peter, they'll be the death of him :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

It's not just the presenters buying themselves fashion now. Our Sheeeel couldn't decide between two awful top colours. She went with one, creepy perv said he'd buy her the other. So presenters are buying other presenters stuff now :mysmilie_19:

BS

It's not just the presenters buying themselves fashion now. Our Sheeeel couldn't decide between two awful top colours. She went with one, creepy perv said he'd buy her the other. So presenters are buying other presenters stuff now :mysmilie_19:

BS

Did you see the various Palm Tree 'Bomber Jackets'?

Gorge. And you'd feel like you were somewhere that had Palm Trees wearing 95% Polyester :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Latest posts

Back