Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jeez, De Knees looks even scarier today :mysmilie_13:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Just saw the delightful Sally giving an update on shows coming up, I think they were sixty minute deals (not too sure, my ears were muted trying to drown out the screech.) Anyway, an exercise bike is coming up and she said "lets get you fit for summer"! I have to point out that today is the 3rd of August and we are unlikely to get fit before summer ends! However, in her defence (I do like to be fair) she did not stipulate what year we would get "fit for summer", in my case it would be 2019... besides, if god wanted me to be slim he would not have invented chocolate biscuits!

Just saw the delightful Sally giving an update on shows coming up, I think they were sixty minute deals (not too sure, my ears were muted trying to drown out the screech.) Anyway, an exercise bike is coming up and she said "lets get you fit for summer"! I have to point out that today is the 3rd of August and we are unlikely to get fit before summer ends! However, in her defence (I do like to be fair) she did not stipulate what year we would get "fit for summer", in my case it would be 2019... besides, if god wanted me to be slim he would not have invented chocolate biscuits!

OK, let me tell you something Muttley.

I'd rather look like someone who enjoys delicious Chocolate Biscuits than look like DODDY FLUMP. If looking like THAT is the end result from all that wobbling and glugging green goop then just pass me the McVities :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

OK, let me tell you something Muttley.

I'd rather look like someone who enjoys delicious Chocolate Biscuits than look like DODDY FLUMP. If looking like THAT is the end result from all that wobbling and glugging green goop then just pass me the McVities :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12187View attachment 12188

I agree Wirral. And my mum wants to know, when they are selling the Nutri watsit machine, why does the green smoothie always look like pond water? We need to know..

Another thing I noticed the other day. Dirty Pete was on flogging some exercise equipment (yawn, yawn...) and he was saying he still had 2 stone to lose (which I don't believe). If all the exercise equipment that he has been flogging for the past year have not shed these mythical 2 stone then they can't be much good can they?

Another thing I noticed the other day. Dirty Pete was on flogging some exercise equipment (yawn, yawn...) and he was saying he still had 2 stone to lose (which I don't believe). If all the exercise equipment that he has been flogging for the past year have not shed these mythical 2 stone then they can't be much good can they?

Just another off-the-cuff, stream of consciousness, spiel from the "gifted" Peter Simon.

Let's face it, we all know that the only time they use this exercise equipment is when they are doing the shows. Dear old Peter is gamely pretending we believe the pearls of wisdom that fall from his lips. Just as we know he doesn't eat the food he goes into raptures about (producing his best "O" face in the process), nor down those nutriblasts whipped up by whichever luckless "chef" is tag-teaming him on a show... or manage his time with a must-have timepiece... or adorn his walls with investment "art" by Kinkcade. It's all a backdrop for his cut-price "comedy" routines.

I added some pictures to my post for your delectation Momma.

They'd go lovely with an Andre Mouche Lipstick Watch, and why not buy them all with Flexipay? :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12178View attachment 12179View attachment 12180

Talking of the lipstick watch, it didn't take me long to find a Swiss website selling the exact same product for a far better price. Ideal want £339 with £8.99 delivery. The other company is offering it for £249.27p (after conversion).
They also offer a 14 day exchange or refund policy, free delivery, and a 2yr warranty. That's nearly £100 less than Ideal's price! Just to confirm the deal, this is their website https://www.swiss-made-watches.com/en/andre-mouche/1438-andre-mouche-pendant-watch-lipstick-580-04191.html

We're told that Mr Reynolds has many years' experience in the luxury watch world, giving him privileged access to the best discounts and the top companies; and we're supposed to believe that he's using his influence to secure some incredible deals for his customers. As the above example shows, spend less than five minutes on the net and you can save yourself nearly a £100-and that's with Ideal's 12% 'saving'. Something's not right :mysmilie_10:

From what I've seen, it's more like 'Schlock around the clock' than real professionalism and genuine discounts...sch.jpg

Just another off-the-cuff, stream of consciousness, spiel from the "gifted" Peter Simon.

Let's face it, we all know that the only time they use this exercise equipment is when they are doing the shows. Dear old Peter is gamely pretending we believe the pearls of wisdom that fall from his lips. Just as we know he doesn't eat the food he goes into raptures about (producing his best "O" face in the process), nor down those nutriblasts whipped up by whichever luckless "chef" is tag-teaming him on a show... or manage his time with a must-have timepiece... or adorn his walls with investment "art" by Kinkcade. It's all a backdrop for his cut-price "comedy" routines.

You mean he doesn't really have a Kinkade on the walls of his cottage (and that was not a euphamism for something rude). You mean he lied to us? I'm horrified (nah, not really, I always want to shout "liar liar pants on fire" when he is on screen)

Just a quick one.

A recent gaff i enjoyed was on Saturday evening with R pete losing the battery off the back of his Viking bike with his legs in the air shouting "kiss my anorak"...the timing of it happening was accidental gaff perfection.

Also good to brodel back on shelling the halogens and tucking in.

And Finally did anybody see the price dropping earlier...brought back memories of bid TV...IW is slowing becoming bid TV reincarnated :sweat:

Last edited:
Talking of the lipstick watch, it didn't take me long to find a Swiss website selling the exact same product for a far better price. Ideal want £339 with £8.99 delivery. The other company is offering it for £249.27p (after conversion).
They also offer a 14 day exchange or refund policy, free delivery, and a 2yr warranty. That's nearly £100 less than Ideal's price! Just to confirm the deal, this is their website https://www.swiss-made-watches.com/en/andre-mouche/1438-andre-mouche-pendant-watch-lipstick-580-04191.html

We're told that Mr Reynolds has many years' experience in the luxury watch world, giving him privileged access to the best discounts and the top companies; and we're supposed to believe that he's using his influence to secure some incredible deals for his customers. As the above example shows, spend less than five minutes on the net and you can save yourself nearly a £100-and that's with Ideal's 12% 'saving'. Something's not right :mysmilie_10:

From what I've seen, it's more like 'Schlock around the clock' than real professionalism and genuine discounts...View attachment 12189

No surprises here.

But at least with Flexipay you can spread the cost :mysmilie_19:

And Finally did anybody see the price dropping earlier...brought back memories of bid TV...IW is slowing becoming bid TV reincarnated :sweat:

I did notice this. The revoltingness that is Gollum has also taken to staring a show with an introductory spiel for the item they're shilling with no 'L' on the screen, finishing the spiel with 'and what's the price we're giving it away for today, 3,2,1.." and the price suddenly appears on screen. Again, textbook Bid.

Poor Fayon is selling an Exercise Bike. She moves on to read the 'fantastic' reviews and says 'I can ride and read at the same time'. Ah yes Fayon, but can you ride and LIE at the same time? I think she possibly can. If not she will soon.

Anyway, Fayon wondered why all the reviews came from people whose name began with 'B' and ended in '1'. And again our friend 'Barry1' was one of these 'reviewers'. I can only really think of one other person who buys more from Ideal World than 'Barry1'.

Good stuff 'Barry1', i'm sure we're all happy that you like your latest purchase :mysmilie_59:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Poor Fayon is selling an Exercise Bike. She moves on to read the 'fantastic' reviews and says 'I can ride and read at the same time'. Ah yes Fayon, but can you ride and LIE at the same time? I think she possibly can. If not she will soon.

Anyway, Fayon wondered why all the reviews came from people whose name began with 'B' and ended in '1'. And again our friend 'Barry1' was one of these 'reviewers'. I can only really think of one other person who buys more from Ideal World than 'Barry1'.

Good stuff 'Barry1', i'm sure we're all happy that you like your latest purchase :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 12192View attachment 12193

Anyone else remember "Lee from Ventnor"? A Bid TV legend, he bought everything!

View attachment 12192View attachment 12193

Just been watching her with chef William and she's never heard of letting meat rest before cutting

Latest posts

Back