Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Highlighted the ones I remember watching. Why has no one mentioned The Moomins, The Clangers, Hector's House, Wacky Races.....
I must be older than you, I remember Torchy the battery boy, Four Feather Falls, Supercar and Fireball XL5. All made by Gerry Anderson before Thunderbirds, early 1960,'s. Wacky Races and Scooby Doo were on when I was at senior school.

I must be older than you, I remember Torchy the battery boy, Four Feather Falls, Supercar and Fireball XL5. All made by Gerry Anderson before Thunderbirds, early 1960,'s. Wacky Races and Scooby Doo were on when I was at senior school.
Scooby doo and scrappy doo, and wacky races was shown during the 80s. I think lots of stuff got repeated. I used to like watching On the Buses and Some mothers do ave em (obviously repeats). Not cartoons or kids shows, but made me laugh.

Scooby doo and scrappy doo, and wacky races was shown during the 80s. I think lots of stuff got repeated. I used to like watching On the Buses and Some mothers do ave em (obviously repeats). Not cartoons or kids shows, but made me laugh.
Same ITV2 often show Carry on Films and On the Buses films on Bank Holidays before my time but I enjoy them

Also old repeats of George and Mildred I find funny, I was born in 1975 so was a nipper when they were made

Perhaps, I was born late 60's. I remember having a black and white TV, colour one I think was early 80's and you had to press the buttons to turn on and switch channels, oh the horror.

Scooby doo snd scrappy doo, and wacky races was shown during the 80s. I think lots of stuff got repeated. I used to like watching On the Buses and Some mothers do ave em (obviously repeats). Not cartoons or kids shows, but made me laugh.
Indeed repeats were "a thing" even back then.

I'd still watch On The Buses now tbh.

I had one of these It wan't fit for purpose.
unnamed.jpg

Latest posts

Back