Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It’s blooming ground hog day is what it is.

I keep thinking I will have a quick look to see what’s on and
It’s like time stood still.

Why they bother doing live shows is becoming a mystery
50% if not more could easily be covered using pre recorded tapes.
Oh god No not that again has become an almost daily mantra in my head.

It’s blooming ground hog day is what it is.

I keep thinking I will have a quick look to see what’s on and
It’s like time stood still.

Why they bother doing live shows is becoming a mystery
50% if not more could easily be covered using pre recorded tapes.
Oh god No not that again has become an almost daily mantra in my head.
I am watching TJC, not because im into Jewellary. I'm trying to work out if it's it a syrup of figs or not.

I despair does she really think screaming her head off and dancing around will make me want to buy
If so She’s Blummin delusional

I confess I do wear cushion walk shoes well ok not shoes I buy their boots I have duck feet and cushion walk tend to be wider fit but they are cheep and need replacing every year. Can’t wear their shoes as I have small heals so they fall of as I walk.

Last edited:
They exhibit a bit of craftiness with all the pre-order dispatch items. Take a moment to consider it. Pre-ordering is a way for them to increase sales and strengthen their customer relationships by converting a potential sale into a purchase.
I do j wonder a little about their despatch dates.
If it’s tamsy there is no delay in despatch as they already have an indeterminate stock awaiting customers.

However much of the other stock seems to have a long despatch date.

The question is where the delay originates. Is it manufacturers unwilling to complete orders until they are sure orders are forthcoming or IW unwilling to confirm orders with the supplier and withholding payment until orders are placed.

I do j wonder a little about their despatch dates.
If it’s tamsy there is no delay in despatch as they already have an indeterminate stock awaiting customers.

However much of the other stock seems to have a long despatch date.

The question is where the delay originates. Is it manufacturers unwilling to complete orders until they are sure orders are forthcoming or IW unwilling to confirm orders with the supplier and withholding payment until orders are placed.
Tamsy is an item TJC have sold for many years? That will be why they are able to supply the stock straight away, or I assume that will be the reason. As for IW3, maybe the suppliers are using the idiom once bitten, twice shy. The truth probably lies somewhere inbetween both of the points you made.

Last edited:
Good evening gang. I'm Mike of the market stalls. I do not believe for one minute that anyone emails Mike asking for products to be brought back to air because they missed out the last time it was aired.
Especially the magnetic torches that have been on every day for at least a week, if not longer.

Latest posts

Back