Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hard to remember tv so looong ago :ROFLMAO:, first programs i remember were Watch with Mother which had The Wooden Tops, Andy Pandy, bill & ben, also watched sooty, Grampian Tv's Romper Room with Lesley (the do bee song :ROFLMAO:), then in primary it was things like Fireball XL5, Stingray, Captain Scarlet, Thundbirds, little later remember things like How, Magpie, catweazle and Black Beauty.

All of the ones you mentioned plus Mysterious Cities of Gold, Battle of the Planets, Defenders of The Earth, Jig Saw, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Star Trek, Quincy, Hart To Hart, Supergran, Crossroads (to see if they fluffed their lines), anything with Fred Harris or Johnny Ball, Animal Magic, The Really Wild Show, Take Hart, Hart Beat, Knight Rider, The A-Team, The Fall Guy, Buck Rodgers, MASH, Magnum PI, Airwolf, Battlestar Galactica, No. 73, Art Attack, Saturday Superstore, The Wide Awake Club, Roland Rat, Press Gang, Doctor Who, Sapphire and Steel, Dempsey and Makepeace, Dallas, Falcon Crest, Morcombe and Wise, Little and Large, Cannon and Ball, Hale and Pace, Lenny Henry, Ben Elton, Alexei Sayle, Blackadder, The Pink Windmill, The Adventure game, Knightmare, there are so many shows I'm probably forgetting important ones

As before highlighted the ones I remember/watched.

Lets add Bagpuss, Trumpton, Camberwick Green, Play Away, Why Don't You?, The Banana Splits.

See if if these bring back memories -

I remember that. Wasn’t it Richard Briers? Pretty sure that at some point he said ‘All aboard the Skylark!’. Not sure if anyone else remembers ‘The Flashing Blade’ a bit Musketeery, French and dubbed. I seem to remember this was very popular on a Saturday Morning, usually this or Robinson Crusoe.

Months ago I did a search or two to find the Adventures of Robinson Crusoe series to, ahem stream but drew a blank. 😞

Latest posts

Back