Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching the 4pm live show, viewing the Vostok Europe watch, £209.99 + £8.99 p&p, wouldn't it seem more credible for the watch not to be 2 minutes slow? Just saying! :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Another great idea from kevski

Buy two one for someone who lives abroad that way you will always know the time....
Ffs kev

1. The internet

2. Generally if you live somewhere you will know how far back or ahead you are

Quite unreal

Ugh. Ugly, overpriced Vostock watches.

If anyone gifted me these watches, I would instantly 'unfriend' them!

"Every watch tells a story..." - Oh, feck off, Kev.

"This watch is a steal" - what kind of language is that to describe 'high-quality' 'high end' timepieces? He sounds like Delboy selling stuff fom the back of his Robin Reliant. :bandit::mail:

Jesus Kev we ALL make mistakes in life agreed.

BUT to keep making the same old pricing mistake time after time after time after time just make you looks silly, the clock is ticking on how many more made up scenario's you can come up with fella.

PS: Have we got a REAL telephone number and address yet for that b0ll0cks of a scam website you try and flog cheapo far eastern watches from??

Now we have cheap looking Watches with a whole gram of Gold in the Dial. You wouldn't exactly have one arm longer than the other wearing one of these. Old Kev is telling of how these bullion bars are transported with armed guards It's such a load of tosh!

What do you know? The Edmond Watch is back again, after they all sold out last time. Just incredible!!

Dennice says "You wouldn't get a better timepiece for £10,000".:mysmilie_19:

Last edited:
Kevin is selling the Credit Suisse ingot watch -what's next , Gianni Sabatini and Christin Lars ?
Denice is wittering on about the collectability !
The channel is in a dark place.

"This watch is a steal" - what kind of language is that to describe 'high-quality' 'high end' timepieces? He sounds like Delboy selling stuff fom the back of his Robin Reliant. :bandit::mail:

In a way he could be quite correct when he says every every watch tells a story and the watch is a steal- depending on how you interpret it.If he means he's told a load of watch related porkies to get people to buy timepieces that are not really all he says they are then he may well be correct.

Last edited:
It's flogging crap desperately. It's sad. It won't long before its meerkat statues and ticky tacky garden ornaments. It's getting more ****.

Jesus Kev we ALL make mistakes in life agreed.

BUT to keep making the same old pricing mistake time after time after time after time just make you looks silly, the clock is ticking on how many more made up scenario's you can come up with fella.

PS: Have we got a REAL telephone number and address yet for that b0ll0cks of a scam website you try and flog cheapo far eastern watches from??

Along with the fake Bermuda watch site it appears the Hugo Schwarze site also uses the same format and if i recall they are run by a watch importer base in Lancashire,

Kevin is selling the Credit Suisse ingot watch -what's next , Gianni Sabatini and Christin Lars ?
Denice is wittering on about the collectability !
The channel is in a dark place.

It can surely only be a matter of time before we see Gold Plated Tanzo, Fileeep Murrrrseeyay and of course the venerable Thomas Earnshaw taking a bow (and taking a few shillings too).

I can see a return for the good 'Doctor' Cringles and his plazzy comfort shoes, Rosa Benini and her patchwork, scragg end sacks and the TV Dongle with the dodgy website links.

But we'll know for sure if they're going bust when the Worry Angels get a gig.

How did it come to this eh? :mysmilie_59:

Hilarious part of the Credit Suisse gold watch sale: De Knees was talking about the gold ingot and Kevski said that he didn't know much about gold because he's "a watch guy":mysmilie_15:

So that means Kevski knows very little about gold even though he sometimes sells gold watches :mysmilie_59:

Also when he was with Nanty during the previous hour, Kevski said that he had run out of normal size Vostok boxes so he's having to supply watches with larger than normal boxes. Talk about desperation...

The presenters guest is not mentioning hamleys the toy store. This is so stupid you can't even mention a toy store. The presenters keep saying save money, no you tight fiested idiots. Spend money and help the economy. By the way most people will be spending money on black friday and cyber monday not crappy shopping channels that are 10 times above the rrp.

The presenters guest is not mentioning hamleys the toy store. This is so stupid you can't even mention a toy store. The presenters keep saying save money, no you tight fiested idiots. Spend money and help the economy. By the way most people will be spending money on black friday and cyber monday not crappy shopping channels that are 10 times above the rrp.

Do you think when they flog the tat in Hamleys, they mention they are also being sold on a no name tv shopping chanel?

Never mind telling a story, I want it to tell the time. Accurately.

Do you think when they flog the tat in Hamleys, they mention they are also being sold on a no name tv shopping chanel?

Much like Ideal World it would seem Hamleys is long past it's best nowadays, it appears to either survive off tourist trade here or on the licensed use of it's brand overseas.

It's eyewateringly overpriced and arguably lives off it's name from yesteryear. The ownership has changed regularly of late. Like Ideal World it's had a string of overseas owners in the last few years.

It even mentions the 'Royal Warrant' it was awarded previously but I'm not sure it holds any now (think Bid TV and Cyclax).

If it sells that Mire Man's merchandise that's all I need to know :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back