Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not sure

Not sure if Joe has ever presented on IW, but he isnt that bad always gives the information clear when on Craft

Michael Buble parfum for £5.99
He might seem like a nice pally chap but imo he is just a shyster like the rest of them. clear but very very selective info!

An exclusive flying timepiece release tonight on IW - The Gressingham Genesis Duck G1…Flying Out the Door Over The Pond to Some Pancakes Across The Water to Peking.. Er..sorry Gresham Genesis G1. The Man With the Upside Down Jacket Price Structure is very excited…I am excited now.. A world exclusive of engineering. We must be talking thousands by the fuss the bald fella is making…Hundreds of thousands.. No..hundreds and thousands…£299.00…Insure Them…Put Them On Your Household Insurance…Put That Chicking Pie On Too While You’re There…

...and a football team wanted exclusivity on this watch as well...everybody wants this watch...and the strap is 10x more expensive than silicone...

Well how come it looks exactly like a cheap Chinese £40 watch coming soon to your local Cash Converters and why do all the colours look atrociously awful? Apparently created by Jim Clawley (I'm not surprised!) and most likely he got the Gresham name from that random name generator I've mentioned before.

Completely awful garbage but the attempted IW hype machine for this watch is absolutely hilarious (y)

‘Look at this, they are literally the kind of the hydrofins you find on the side of an incredible sportscar’

Masons take on the holes in a plastic watch strap :oops:

Worryingly it appears his Gresham side kick tonight requires first dibs on the Imodium.

So been listening to the watch show, Loads of over the top waffle about how much went into the design of this watch, designed in the UK, over a year in the making, that you can't get anywhere else, blah, blah, blah. :ROFLMAO:

Looks like they've just ripped off another of an Ali watch. ;)

Ali

ali.JPG

Ideal World

IWjc.JPG

Who exactly is this guy Jim? From the way he is talking, he sounds like he is directly involved with this company and almost sounds like he’s had some role in designing the watches? But I’m sure I’ve seen him before on IW just generally playing the so-called watch expert role as all the others do.

As for the Gresham website, there is very little information about who the company is if anything at all. There is no address or any other specific details like telephone numbers to contact them. I never trust websites for companies who don’t provide proper contact details, or an explanation as to who they are, and this example is no different. The whole thing just smells odd.

Who exactly is this guy Jim? From the way he is talking, he sounds like he is directly involved with this company and almost sounds like he’s had some role in designing the watches? But I’m sure I’ve seen him before on IW just generally playing the so-called watch expert role as all the others do.

As for the Gresham website, there is very little information about who the company is if anything at all. There is no address or any other specific details like telephone numbers to contact them. I never trust websites for companies who don’t provide proper contact details, or an explanation as to who they are, and this example is no different. The whole thing just smells odd.
Whoever he is he is a massive bell🔚 , even more so based on Hammy’s excellent spot, total bull:poop:er

He's a Sales and Marketing Manager at Peers Hardy Ltd

Him and his wife also have their own company, Momentum Consult ltd.

Here he goes with his £20 he price created out of his own head cheap jacket. Does he think we sailed down the Thames on a collective sixpence?

Return it only with the tag on or else? Are you telling me a missing tag makes a return unsellable? Tell Amazon that. I’ve even returned a tag without the clothes attached to them and still got a refund!!

I was only half listening earlier, because air fryers, but I’m sure I heard the ice skating man say that the Pilsbury Doughboys’ air frying book was free when what he actually meant was it was £4.99 with free p&p. If he did say that then what a dipstick he is. What the hell is he doing presenting anyway? He looked way out of his depth. Stick to ice, my friend, not literally obviously. Although…

Yes, I heard him say that too. I thought those wretched books have been hanging around so long they’ve probably got to the stage where they need to give them away now to free up a couple of dusty skips in the car park. Though based upon the rest of his inept, stumbling performance, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’d got that wrong as well.

IW day begins with cheap bedding. Presenter and bedding expert guest. £4 pillow cases set with Pint Pot giving everybody a headache with her unstoppable gob. I wonder if the £14 duvet set is more than the combined fee for the hosts? Just switching over to pages from Oracle on ITV as a more entertaining alternative until the schools programmes start.

It’s sort of on trend at the moment and you kind of buy it and like, put in your basket, then you just have to pay for it, like, and then we sort of send it to you and when you get it you don’t have to do nuffink more with it, literally. Sparkes is her name - sort of…

Looks like i can still get a £20 Firetrap coat, multiple coats , 25 plus showing in my size!

Masons alleged (piss poor) bartering with the boss maybe needs to focus on IW paying the punters to take some of this tat away! Surely the fact there is a boat load left tells him he needs to reign it in and stop the oblique comparisons to a Barbour as people literally ain't buying it!

I said before - Hammy should be the watch expert.. I’ve learned a lot from his posts about watches.

TBH i'm pretty crap at bullshitting and lying so there's absolutely no chance of me being a watch expert on IW. :ROFLMAO: Plus as I've said before, i would class myself more at an intermediate level rather than an expert.

The other watch collectors here would probably agree that when you do become addicted to watch collecting you become very good at investigating & researching every watch and brand you're looking at, especially when your looking at watches costing from a few hundred up to a few thousand. You get to know all the places to look for info on brands, movements, watches etc, so that it then becomes pretty easy to spot the bullshitter brands taking advantage of the unwary from the genuinely decent watches and decent brands. So rather than a watch expert, after a few years of watching IW, i've become more of an expert on who is being honest and who is being deceitful shyster. ;) :ROFLMAO:

I was only half listening earlier, because air fryers, but I’m sure I heard the ice skating man say that the Pilsbury Doughboys’ air frying book was free when what he actually meant was it was £4.99 with free p&p. If he did say that then what a dipstick he is. What the hell is he doing presenting anyway? He looked way out of his depth. Stick to ice, my friend, not literally obviously. Although…

It's to appeal to the brain dead viewers, who go gaga at anything/anyone with a celeb tag.

Here he goes with his £20 he price created out of his own head cheap jacket. Does he think we sailed down the Thames on a collective sixpence?

Return it only with the tag on or else? Are you telling me a missing tag makes a return unsellable? Tell Amazon that. I’ve even returned a tag without the clothes attached to them and still got a refund!!

I got 4 x 80 litre plastic storage boxes from Amazon, were damaged on arrival, 1 was totally broken and unusable, 1 had cracked right down one corner and 2 were ok, contacted Amazon who gave me a full refund, expected I would need to return but they said didn't need to return boxes (probably not worth the costs etc) just dispose of them myself. So ended up with 2 ok boxes, 1 i wrapped with brown tape (only for storage in loft so looks matter not) and 1 i had to disposed off.
That's why i use Amazon a lot, prices and delivery are usually good, but on the very few times i've had problems, they've been very good at sorting it out to my satisfaction & benefit.

Latest posts

Back