Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Create and Shaft.
Essentially, customers who pay in full subsidising those who don't.

As a company it is our responsibility to debt manage customers who do not complete their Flexi-buy payments. Due to our legal costs increasing, and to be able to continue offering Flexi-buy as a service, we have had to transfer some of that cost onto our customers in form of an administration fee.

Essentially, customers who pay in full subsidising those who don't.

As a company it is our responsibility to debt manage customers who do not complete their Flexi-buy payments. Due to our legal costs increasing, and to be able to continue offering Flexi-buy as a service, we have had to transfer some of that cost onto our customers in form of an administration fee.

It's unfortunate for long-time customers, for sure.

When IW went into administration we learned how much of a hole unpaid Flexi-Pays had left them, so to some degree, it's "insurance" for them.

I think Peter Simon said on-air a few weeks back that he was grateful for all the birthday wishes, but the published date of birth for him is wrong. He didn’t reveal what the proper one was. A very difficult character to find out anything about that he states himself is accurate. As far as I am aware, he has no social media profile whatsoever. Clearly, a man who likes to keep things private. Nothing wrong with that, though. Other than Ronald McDonald, the BBC days and of course, the shopping telly work, a complete enigma, full of contradictions.

Exclusive from Mason…Designer watch from Our Marnie..Coming Up Without Warning. Followed by Designer watch from Our Bet..
”I didn’t know we could go so low,” he says. Oh I think you can….Batteries now.. in fairness - 16 AA from Philips at £7:99, a pretty decent price.

What's going on with Genevieve's accent? I happened to catch a bit of her flogging some leggings earlier and she had a really broad and strong Irish accent, something that I can't remember noticing previously (although admittedly it's a long time since I've watched her because, like Sally and Dirty Peter, she's another who I wouldn't trust to tell me the correct time let alone trust to sell me something). I ended up finding some clips of her on YouTube from a number of years ago and it was as I remembered, a very soft, hardly noticeable Irish accent. Anyway, switched back over and now she was flogging some poncho, and the broad, Irish accent had gone and it was the soft, hardly noticeable accent, or as I would call it, her regular voice. Is she putting this Irish accent on in order to try and sound more friendly, more jovial? Whatever she's doing, she seems to forget about it before returning to it again.

Cant watch too much during the day but Jeremy returning like this is just great !!!

I am new here so hopefully be kind !!

Weighting whether to talk about a certain presenter ha ha

maybe it is more but seems like there has been a change for the positive since the new year ?? Just that the TV chain on VM needs updating, does not say the presenter name unlike TJC

E-pulse headphones here for 45 and Mike has them at 18 quid

Cant watch too much during the day but Jeremy returning like this is just great !!!

I am new here so hopefully be kind !!

Weighting whether to talk about a certain presenter ha ha

maybe it is more but seems like there has been a change for the positive since the new year ?? Just that the TV chain on VM needs updating, does not say the presenter name unlike TJC
Welcome to our little weird family

Latest posts

Back