Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That won’t wash with a modern (tin tent) caravan. Mine had an ensuite, central heating and air conditioning 🥳
We used to have holidays in a caravan when I was young. It had a plumbed in toilet (thankfully!) but you had to use the shower blocks. The caravans these days are very luxurious but I'm not tempted now.

"It's on 3 flexis of £8.99"

He can't even get that right. It's £17.99 not £26.97 you blundering fool.
The "Charley, which will go first" pantomime. It's the black cane, then the blue, followed by the silver and the red.

But we know they'll all be back tomorrow. If they were really getting low he would ask dear Charley Farley how many were left.

And that air fryer. Amazingly it can cook different types of meat not just chicken! No siree.

Och that meat looks shockingly bad. It could turn anyone into a vegetarian.

The "Charley, which will go first" pantomime. It's the black cane, then the blue, followed by the silver and the red.

But we know they'll all be back tomorrow. If they were really getting low he would ask dear Charley Farley how many were left.

And that air fryer. Amazingly it can cook different types of meat not just chicken! No siree.

Och that meat looks shockingly bad. It could turn anyone into a vegetarian.
Still, he'll have plenty of scraps to take home for Josh and maybe Bet and Barbara who is also "close to him" - have we heard of her before?

Hope she's peckish.

The old will be like chip shop chips without the oil again. I have never had dry cardboard tasting chips from any chip shop, be it frying in oil or beef dripping.

Nothing beats the chips you used to get back in the day, cooked in lard smothered i salt and vinegar, whether home made or chipper, pure joy. Todays chips are pretty dry in comprison and most chippers are pretty stringy with the salt & vinegar.

Muriel aged 93 from Cockermouth…Tonight’s shopping list so far:- Cane, back corrector, three Michael Hunt watches, air fryer - three times..four times..
Do you think Peter cooks for Jean-Luke and Pierre, his mates from Duchamp when they come over from (where exactly in the alps?) using that air fryer. Haute Cuisine at its finest I would say whilst they swap horology heritage stories from circa 2021.

Such culture.

Nothing beats the chips you used to get back in the day, cooked in lard smothered i salt and vinegar, whether home made or chipper, pure joy. Todays chips are pretty dry in comprison and most chippers are pretty stringy with the salt & vinegar.
I love chip shop chips cooked in dripping, can't be doing with oven chips.

Latest posts

Back