Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I want them to win, but I certainly won't be cheering for them. If Villa win tonight, don't think the Spuds will have anything to play for, and will probably lose against City just to thwart Arsenal
The only saving grace is if Spurs lose Newcastle could pip them for 5th place ( europa league spot ) so Spurs might give it a go

Regenecoll.

Cough cough
I've been taking this for 12-14 years
Cough cough

Well Pete you don't look great and you don't sound fit. You also that the the £99 12 week supply special offer is a one off. Won't be repeated. So how does this encourage anyone to buy when they know they must pay £100 per month to continue the treatment?

I want them to win, but I certainly won't be cheering for them. If Villa win tonight, don't think the Spuds will have anything to play for, and will probably lose against City just to thwart Arsenal.
Sorry but Arsenal have spent £700 million Saudi money and should not be depending on their bitter rivals to win the title.
If they hadn't parked the bus at City to get a goal less draw and had gone for a win instead they wouldn't need to rely on others.

Regenecoll.

Cough cough
I've been taking this for 12-14 years
Cough cough

Well Pete you don't look great and you don't sound fit. You also that the the £99 12 week supply special offer is a one off. Won't be repeated. So how does this encourage anyone to buy when they know they must pay £100 per month to continue the treatment?
Collagen hasn’t helped Peter

Sorry but Arsenal have spent £700 million Saudi money and should not be depending on their bitter rivals to win the title.
If they hadn't parked the bus at City to get a goal less draw and had gone for a win instead they wouldn't need to rely on others.
How is it saudi money unless you know something I don't

How is it saudi money unless you know something I don't
It isn't, that's Newcastle. Got you going though!

Seriously, Arsenal are a really good team but sometimes they revert to type (Wenger) and go for the draw. City never do that, they think like the champions they are and go out to beat everyone. That's the difference.

I know this isn't a football forum but nor is it a Gooners love-in.

It isn't, that's Newcastle. Got you going though!

Seriously, Arsenal are a really good team but sometimes they revert to type (Wenger) and go for the draw. City never do that, they think like the champions they are and go out to beat everyone. That's the difference.

I know this isn't a football forum but nor is it a Gooners love-in.
Any news on the 115 FFP charges & you did believe it was Saudi money but was wrong but tried to make a joke of it by saying you got us going though this will be my last comment on the subject

Latest posts

Back