Red Carpet Gel nail system - how are you getting on? I think I wish I had bought it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just to let you know the 'Colour of the Week' is back on the Red Carpet Manicure site - 50% off 'Love Those Baby Blues' when you buy another colour. Code is 'BABY'

Really annoyed as I only ordered a new colour last night and could have got this one 1/2 price if I had waited till today. Might just have to make another purchase :wonder:

Just to let you know the 'Colour of the Week' is back on the Red Carpet Manicure site - 50% off 'Love Those Baby Blues' when you buy another colour. Code is 'BABY'

Really annoyed as I only ordered a new colour last night and could have got this one 1/2 price if I had waited till today. Might just have to make another purchase :wonder:

I would have loved to try the black but it's out of stock. Nevermind, I ordered the dark blue along with the Baby Blue - thanks for the code :wink:

Can someone kindly post te link to 'Colour of the Week' , i cannot find it

I am going to try the alternative and use Base Coat, Normal quick dry nail then top coat and see how long it lasts, have seen it demoed on you tube

I am going to try the alternative and use Base Coat, Normal quick dry nail then top coat and see how long it lasts, have seen it demoed on you tube

I have seen it on you tube too and it looks good. You must let us know how you get on with it. I have hundreds of varnishes which I love.

Although I did cave in and order 2 colours today just to get the special offer :wink:

i said that earlier in the thread that there is a TSV coming up

Any hints would be appreciated. I'm hoping for a new higher power lamp. There's a massive difference between the professional LED lamps and the consumer ones in both power and price.

Any hints would be appreciated. I'm hoping for a new higher power lamp. There's a massive difference between the professional LED lamps and the consumer ones in both power and price.
I'm happy with the LED lamp that came with the kit - what's the difference between it and the professional lamp?

I'm happy with the LED lamp that came with the kit - what's the difference between it and the professional lamp?

Oodles of power, 9w as opposed to 30+w. (The old UV ones are standard 36w it seems)
Oodles of dosh, a pro lamp starts at about €300 as opposed to about €60 for the RCM.

With pro lamps you can normally get your whole hand in - thumbs too. Some you can get both hands in together so you spend less time waiting for it to cure. Also they are higher power and therefore quicker. I am not sure about he RCM one as I have not studied it.

I put my whole hand in the RCM lamp by holding my hand in a claw shape and holding the lamp over it with the other hand. I think it was Charley or LE Lover who suggested it - means nails done in 20 instead of 30 mins

I've been just applying a base coat and a topcoat for a change. This means it is really easy to put a normal colour over the top.
Also Tinkerbelle's tip for fixing a broken nail works really well and the repair is virtually invisible even wearing clear nail varnish. Separate a white tissue 2 ply tissue and tear a piece the size needed to cover the break on the nail and glue it in place with using a nail adhesive that has a brush. Lightly file down as required. I found it easier to brush some nail adhesive onto the nail place the piece of tissue and brush more glue over the top.

No idea i am afraid, I imagine it will be a similar sort of kit to the Tsv they did last year with perhaps a few different colours in,it would be nice if they did a good collection of colours at a good price for the people who already had the Lamp etc,we can live in hope,whilst i don't get anywhere near a fortnights wear with it, it certainly lasts longer on me than normal varnishes,I must have funny nails!

No idea i am afraid, I imagine it will be a similar sort of kit to the Tsv they did last year with perhaps a few different colours in,it would be nice if they did a good collection of colours at a good price for the people who already had the Lamp etc,we can live in hope,whilst i don't get anywhere near a fortnights wear with it, it certainly lasts longer on me than normal varnishes,I must have funny nails!

It would be nice if it didn't have the lamp, I mean you could always buy the original tsv aswell as the next one (if you were amazingly rich lol)
I've had up to 12 days without any sign of wear with my RCM colours. I'm still impressed with the glossy look of the polishes which lasts until I remove the manicure.

http://jennailsit.wordpress.com/

Latest posts

Back