Red Carpet Gel nail system - how are you getting on? I think I wish I had bought it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On QVS website in reviews people plead for Red Carpet French Manicure Polish.
I did look on RC website and didn't see one. Anyone knows what people are talking about?

Had an e-mail from Red Carpet Manicure today. They have a January deal on if you spend £50. 2 varnishes, a mini set and some erase off

I had the email too, the only problem with this deal is the two free colours in the offer are two of the three you get in the set if you buy from qvc. Lots of people on their Facebook page are moaning about it.

It was much better when they did a colour of the week offer and one colour from their range was half price. It was a great way to build up my colour collection.

I couldn't see anything on the Red Carpet site about a colour of the week - have they stopped doing it? That's a shame, the idea sounds fab...

I couldn't see anything on the Red Carpet site about a colour of the week - have they stopped doing it? That's a shame, the idea sounds fab...
yes they stopped it a few months ago. I've bought a few gel varnishes from amazon around £6 with free delivery and the quality was fine.

yes they stopped it a few months ago. I've bought a few gel varnishes from amazon around £6 with free delivery and the quality was fine.

Thanks for this :handshake:. Do all gel nail polishes work with Red Carpet? I've only used branded Red Carpet ones thus far, didn't know if they'd put a widget in that means only their products work (or if such a widget has been dreamed of!)

Thanks for this :handshake:. Do all gel nail polishes work with Red Carpet? I've only used branded Red Carpet ones thus far, didn't know if they'd put a widget in that means only their products work (or if such a widget has been dreamed of!)
As far as I know all the gel UV ones work with the red carpet led lamp though the drying times may vary. I just stick to the red carpet recommended drying times and so far this has been fine. Some of the larger Boots stock the Sensational nail polishes at £12 a bottle.
The 2 and 3 bottle sets on qvc are good value.

Last edited:
I have used the Boots Sensationail and the Gelish varnishes with the rest of the RCM base and top coats and lamp and they have worked fine.

Red Carpet Manicure

I know theres already a thread somewhere on this but I am seriously tempted to buy it (if its still in stock) its on 4 easy pay, really tempting, for you ladies who own it, is it easy to get a grasp of doing your own nails? Im fed up handing out for gel nails & Im going to be housebound after surgery for the next month, so was thinking I may try DIY nails.

Anyone know if this would work on peeling/flaking nails? I'm at the end of my tether with my talons, I've tried every treatment and supplement under the sun but just cannot stop the peeling once they reach the end of my fingers.

Anyone know if this would work on peeling/flaking nails? I'm at the end of my tether with my talons, I've tried every treatment and supplement under the sun but just cannot stop the peeling once they reach the end of my fingers.

I have very brittle and peeling nails and have not found that this makes any difference to them, I must be one of the few people who have bought the RCM kit and not been stunned by the results, it only lasts for a max of 6-7 days on me and seems to have a detrimental effect on them, I much prefer using Nail envy and a more natural looking varnish, but that is my humble opinion,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back