Sara Griffiths - Casualty.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

daps

Registered Shopper
What... No comments about Sara G appearing as the mother in Casualty last night. Maybe is too hot !!

Good for her. I liked Sarah Griffiths. Love Casualty too! I would do anything to a a bit part in Casualty.

Thought she looked great, like the bob and the blonder hair. I did spot her in an old ep of Holby City where she playing a rock chic character. Funniest spot was seeing the Kipling lady appear in Holby as a shopping telly presenter who had a rivalry with another older, more experienced presenter LOL.

She does the French voices in the L'Occitane,Gatineau ads.

Not very well. l didn't know it was her doing those ads, but the fake French accident is so bad and so obviously fake that I always turn the sound off because they irritate me so much. Stopped watching her when she was on before - too prissy and condescending, and far too keen on imparting what she clearly considers to be her superior knowledge about everything. Ah well, yet more money saved because I shan't be watching her this time round either.

I just googled Sara and definitely recognise her but not from QVC. Has she presented or modelled? I watch a lot of QVC so surprised I don't recall seeing her.

I just googled Sara and definitely recognise her but not from QVC. Has she presented or modelled? I watch a lot of QVC so surprised I don't recall seeing her.

She was a presenter

Not very well. l didn't know it was her doing those ads, but the fake French accident is so bad and so obviously fake that I always turn the sound off because they irritate me so much. Stopped watching her when she was on before - too prissy and condescending, and far too keen on imparting what she clearly considers to be her superior knowledge about everything. Ah well, yet more money saved because I shan't be watching her this time round either.

I thought I was the only who didn't like her at all!!

In our house we shout over the ads with even worse accents, but then we don't get out much!

Latest posts

Back