Shay & Blue TSV 02/07/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm with you there Donna; lavender has to be herby and almost savoury for me. I've had a bottle of Pour un homme de Caron for about 20 years and it hits the spot for me if I want a lavender hit. It'll outlive me at the rate I wear it! Remember the days when QVC sold this along with Fleurs de Rocaille; the older gentleman guest was a joy to listen to, and delightful in real life (embarrassed that I can't remember his name).

L'Occitane's AOC Lavender was fairly good but not the hand wash lavender they do.

I liked the Shay Norfolk lavender too but I only had a sample size. Norfolk lavender have their own website where they sell traditional Norfolk lavender toiletries and edt plus other items. I might give them a try. All products are made from lavender grown on the farm and are cruelty free. Worth a browse.

Oh yes Vienna, that does look interesting. I may dip in and buy a hand lotion to try them out. Thanks for the heads up.

I was going to buy the 250ml hand lotion for £9 and try a 100ml handcream for £7 but the postage was another £5 so I decided not to bother after all! I usually buy a daytime hand lotion from M&S (and use Loccy at night).

Used to love Loccitane body lotion ... loved it .. but I started to get a reaction so I use molton brown ones instead now ... The liquid soap is fine ...
was gutted as It was ... “ dessert island “ for me but nah .... no more ...
hope you are all cool out there .. we at least have a breeze here

I liked the Shay Norfolk lavender too but I only had a sample size. Norfolk lavender have their own website where they sell traditional Norfolk lavender toiletries and edt plus other items. I might give them a try. All products are made from lavender grown on the farm and are cruelty free. Worth a browse.

I live not far from there, they have fields of lavender which look beautiful and smell amazing, it's worth a visit if you find yourself in sunny West Norfolk

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Summer Fragrance Collection

Single
TBC

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £37.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece fragrance collection from Shay & Blue features a decadent selection of summer eau de parfums, including revitalising Blood Oranges, romantic Scarlet Lily, sweet and sultry Black Tulip and sophisticated Blackberry Woods. All in handy travel sizes, create a stunning summer fragrance wardrobe
with these captivating Shay & Blue scents.

Masters of fragrance - established in London in 2012, Shay & Blue combine artisanal craftsmanship with a passion for fine, contemporary fragrance. From bold, enigmatic scents to lighter, elegant blends, there's something for every woman (and man) in their repertoire.

Scents of the summer - this curated collection of eau de parfums is perfect to enjoy throughout the warmer months, as they each feature complex blends to revitalise the senses and transport you to sunnier climes. Whether you adore citrus notes, juicy, fruity fragrances or gentler, botanical blends, there's something for everyone in this set.

A new discovery - Tallulah's Camellia is launching officially in 2021, however if you select our Auto Delivery option, you’ll be one of the first to try it later on this year! This light, crisp and modern floral features a refined blend of bluebell, gardenia and camellia blooms, plus white tea and blonde woods.

Indulge with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive four autumn and winter-inspired eau de parfums in 90 days, at our superb Today's Special Value price. You'll love these gorgeous scents, including new launch Tallulah's Camellia, bestselling Atropa Belladonna Tulip, revitalising Dandelion Fig and warm and feminine Amber Rose.

Contains:

1 x Blood Oranges Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a citrusy scent with deep, sultry notes of hot napa leather, charred woods and opulent amber, accented with a fresh, juicy burst of blood orange

1 x Scarlet Lily Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a true floral offering a bouquet of Ariadne lily and ylang ylang on a base of amber for a warm, rounded finish

1 x Black Tulip Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a modern floral featuring fresh, delicate sprigs of snowdrops blended with rich, black tulips, tart plums, and a warm, balanced base of white chocolate. Deeply feminine and elegant

1 x Blackberry Woods Eau de Parfum (10ml) - the essence of autumn, this heady blend features top notes of blackberry with a heart of neroli and lemon leaves, and a warm, woodsy cypress base

Auto Delivery collection contains:

1 x NEW Tallulah's Camelia Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a light floral featuring a beautiful blend of gardenia, bluebell and camelia, plus blonde woods and white tea

1 x Atropa Belladonna Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a decadent scent with rich notes of cassis berries blended with a white flower bouquet on a deep base of patchouli and sandalwood

1 x Dandelion Fig Eau de Parfum (10ml) - with top notes of dandelion leaf and lemongrass, complemented by tomato vine, juniper and a heady blend of ripe fig

1 x Amber Rose Eau de Parfum (10ml) - decadent and elegant, discover a heady combination of May rose from Grasse, and a base of white amber

You mean Suffolk Lavender. I bought 2 bottles before they were discontinued.
suffolk lavender.jpg

Latest posts

Back