Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
Just heard CR say he was filling in for Simon on the 5pm hour as he was not feeling to well.
He was doing the Kings Realm midnight hour yesterday,imo the sausages looked undercooked.Simon has been looking so unwell lately,maybe not a good idea to put him on the food shows.
Hope he is ok he seems to be quite distracted lately.
x

Not a very good advert if he's gawn orf with food poisoning from the bliddy TSV.
He he....

I used to think he was a nice looking guy, but he looks so thin and drawn these days. Hope it's nothing serious.

He's mentioned on a few occasions that he's diabetic. Maybe he's going through a bad patch. Bless him - I like him.

He said to AD that she was teasing him with it :mysmilie_13: Bit risque for QVC, before watershed or after. Think he forgot himself there.

The sight of AD waving a sausage at me would be enough to put me off sex for life. I'm not going to watch QVC until the next TSV starts: it's just not safe!

Not surprised Simon was feeling unwell - last night he was tucking into the meat and then to my surprise lots of Thornton's chocolates. As he is a diabetic i bet his sugar level was through the roof!!!!!!

Poor bugger. Let him just concentrate on NN - nice little lie down. I think the food gigs would make me gag a bit.:puke:

He's mentioned on a few occasions that he's diabetic. Maybe he's going through a bad patch. Bless him - I like him.

Which is why I think it's silly to put him on the foodie shows. He only ever tries a tiny bit of nut-based Thorntons etc. Must be difficult for him and not very useful in the tasting on behalf of the audience stakes.

How ****** mean & tactless of QVC to do that to him. Thats really bad & gives an indication of what a bad employer they might be IMO.

Completely ridiculous to put a diabetic on a chocolate presentation. It's not fair on him and it's not fair on the viewer if he's only eating a minute piece of each chocolate or having to give some a miss. I remember they put Sara Griffiths on a Lime Tree Pantry show which had loads of meat pies that she couldn't eat because she is vegetarian. I'm not criticising her because I'm a veggie too but it seemed like bad planning on QVC's part.

Latest posts

Back