Slanket TSV??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im not so far from you and mine are showing shipped on 28th - ill let you know when i get mine, then you might have a better idea

Miniminx, that's really kind of you! Have just checked and they were dispatched at some point this afternoon. I'll expect them when I see them...:giggle:

Thanks again x :up:

The slankets have turned up this aft when i was out, but thankfully were taken in by next door. Ooh i do like it!! :)

mine also arrived this afternoon, I am really pleased with them and have decided to keep the hot pink for myself

I had ordered the zebra for myself and the hot pink for my sister but really liked the hot pink when I opened the box

I refuse to pay twice the p&p for one parcel so got two purple, was going to give both away but not a chance now!!

I refuse to pay twice the p&p for one parcel so got two purple, was going to give both away but not a chance now!!

got the leopard. absolutely love it bought three leopards and put the 2 hot pink on cheaque hold to save a bit on the p&p.

must say they are really soft and plush. if you have brown leather sofas i can imagine they would look very nice.

not that well so wearing mine in bed. keeps my upper body warm while i am knitting and blogging. love love love it.:heart:

Did the extended money back guarantee apply to the slanket tsv? I thought it did but just checked the latest return date on my invoice and it is 7/12/10.Did anyone else get the extended mbg with theirs?

no but qvc are being cheeky. for 16 years qvc have always given the extended mbg without us even having to ask for it.

whats changed!:mysmilie_478:

not that well so wearing mine in bed. keeps my upper body warm while i am knitting and blogging. love love love it.

get well soon Boffy! I've relegated my cheap Asda Snuggie to the bedroom for an XXXL bedjacket! Ideal for these winter nights - I've kept the Slanket for use downstairs, as it is much better quality..was tempted to go for another with the recent TSV but managed to resist :clapping: !!

Did the extended money back guarantee apply to the slanket tsv? I thought it did but just checked the latest return date on my invoice and it is 7/12/10.Did anyone else get the extended mbg with theirs?

I think this should be queried, I'm sure lots were bought for C.presents (they can flog hangers for goodness sake!) kick up a fuss if not.

Received my four leopards today! I have to say the finish on them is pretty poor - lots of quite rough stitching - but my goodness aren't they warm? Am keeping mine (the rest were purchased on behalf of my mother for the rest of the family!) as I think it will be fab if we have another nippy winter :sun:

Thanks for the warning re: lack of extended MBG Wrongsideof40 (great name!) Mine shows 12th Dec so I rang just now and checked, apparantly it's a printing error on the invoices which should be rectified this week, but all orders from Christmas weekend launch onwards allegedly have the extended MBG on QVC's record.

Last edited:
Received my four leopards today! I have to say the finish on them is pretty poor - lots of quite rough stitching - but my goodness aren't they warm? Am keeping mine (the rest were purchased on behalf of my mother for the rest of the family!) as I think it will be fab if we have another nippy winter :sun:

Thanks for the warning re: lack of extended MBG Wrongsideof40 (great name!) Mine shows 12th Dec so I rang just now and checked, apparantly it's a printing error on the invoices which should be rectified this week, but all orders from Christmas weekend launch onwards allegedly have the extended MBG on QVC's record.

Thanks for that ArtDeco.Mine were bought for c.presents so I haven't checked them.Hopefully they won't be going back.I wonder if other items have been sent with the wrong return date on.

Received my four leopards today! I have to say the finish on them is pretty poor - lots of quite rough stitching - but my goodness aren't they warm?

Mine finally arrived today, have not had a chance to look at the stitching as my daughter has been wearing it since about 20 secs after it came out of the box. I ordered it late in the day and could only get the chocolate colour and thought that might put her off ..no chance. I have one of the originals, but think I will have to order another couple when they come back into stock. So soft against the skin and very warm and cosy I have been informed !

I certainly don't think the one I've got is perfect (I too have noticed some fluff in the air!) but having had a squizz at the 'imitation' ones in my local town centre yesterday I can see how much thicker the Slanket is. I had to keep removing layers yesterday evening (ahem) as I actually got too hot under it :sweat: (and didn't want to take it off, how sad :blush:)

I certainly don't think the one I've got is perfect (I too have noticed some fluff in the air!) but having had a squizz at the 'imitation' ones in my local town centre yesterday I can see how much thicker the Slanket is. I had to keep removing layers yesterday evening (ahem) as I actually got too hot under it :sweat: (and didn't want to take it off, how sad :blush:)

wait till you're of an age to be getting hot flushes under your Slanket AD, then you'll know what hot is!:giggle:

Is there a knack to folding it in a neat pile when not in use? Mr Akimbo's OCD means that our Slanket has been consigned to the loft as he got sick seeing it sprawling across the back of the sofa.

Jude xx

Is there a knack to folding it in a neat pile when not in use? Mr Akimbo's OCD means that our Slanket has been consigned to the loft as he got sick seeing it sprawling across the back of the sofa.

Jude xx

if you find one let me know! Mine no way will go back into its neat little travel bag, so is folded as best I can do it and shoved in the cupboard under the stairs till next time!

Jude xx

Having read some comments about what to do with it I'm also fretting about where I'll put mine. I plan to fold them up into a large carrier bags and hide behind the sofa when not in use...if they ever turn up.

Could someone give me the item number for this so I can order it when it's back in stock. I have trawled though the thread, but I can't see it. Thanks.

Thinking of getting one for my MIL as she said she's cold all the time. Will order it in a colour I like so if she doesn't want it, I can have it!!

Latest posts

Back