Duo eyeshadow avant garde sage green and cream
kabuki brush
eyeliner
No9 eyeliner brush
Light Cast Highlighter
highlighter brush
Candid lip gloss
Blush in Famous

Its $69.8 something on TSV price and in 3 easy payments.

Not sure if this is the TSV but I found this kit on QActive - 226154 - Smashbox - The Past, Present & Future of Beauty - £45.76 + £4.45.

Currently says contact CS on the website, so it might be.

Oooohhhhhh, sounds promising! That's hardly likely to be the TSV price though, is it?

I think this sounds much more exciting that the Laura Geller TSV. I think I might go for this one instead, provided it's a good price...:1:

I wish Smashbox and LG TSV'S were not so close together :33:

I don't do the LG TSV. But QVC and interesting brands in beauty are like buses, they all come together.

I know what you mean-
Laura Geller tomorrow, Smashbox on 28th Sept, Philosophy on 1st Oct, Liz Earle on 4th Oct, Gayle Hayman on 9th Oct and L'Occitane on Oct 12th! Ewven if they were on easy pay it would still be a financial nightmare.

And there's Honora on 7th Oct and Rocks.tv too. Help. :11:

Not sure if this is the TSV but I found this kit on QActive - 226154 - Smashbox - The Past, Present & Future of Beauty - £45.76 + £4.45.

Thanks Tabatha :clap:

Wonder if this TSV will be on Easy Pay, being that it is a more expensive Smashbox TSV than usual.

I know what you mean-
Laura Geller tomorrow, Smashbox on 28th Sept, Philosophy on 1st Oct, Liz Earle on 4th Oct, Gayle Hayman on 9th Oct and L'Occitane on Oct 12th! Ewven if they were on easy pay it would still be a financial nightmare.

And there's Honora on 7th Oct and Rocks.tv too. Help. :11:

Ooooh, I hadn't realised THAT... Thanks Calvin!:D

:52:coooooooolio

Thanks for the info folks

Think I will wait for this one as it looks better than the LG one although a bit pricey compared to the normal Smashbox TSV prices

Having seen the LG in the flesh am undecided on it as like others have said,the colours look quite dark.
Will sleep on it & have another look tomorrow.
Have to agree though,the Smashbox looks far more appealing if a tad expensive for a tsv :20:

I will say SillySausage that is the right TSV number.

Halo to buy in the UK(only counter is House of Fraser Belfast. That is the price there.), is £36. So the TSV will be more expensive because of this, I think around the £35+ will be the price plus shipping.

No idea of easy pay as QVC are so tight with it, but look at the last Elemis is was on it.

I will say SillySausage that is the right TSV number.

Halo to buy in the UK(only counter is House of Fraser Belfast. That is the price there.), is £36. So the TSV will be more expensive because of this, I think around the £35+ will be the price plus shipping.

No idea of easy pay as QVC are so tight with it, but look at the last Elemis is was on it.

Thanks Donna, I must say £35ish does actually sound fair enough... Somehow the £40 mark is a bit of a watershed for me, and I find it hard to justify spending more than that on makeup I don't really need... (but, I think that provided it stays within the £39.95 mark, I'm having this one!!)

Latest posts

Back