Some pics of my Rocks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gorgeous pieces Tabs. That huge rock is amazing. Quite impressed with you jewellery box as well.

Haven't yet seen a competition on Rocks - when do they have them?

Love the amethyst and iolite ring and the flowery one, and the lemon quartz looks fantastic.

What was the competition?

Hiya, The competition was basically to answer a jewellery related question in the Rocks chat box, the first person to answer wins the prize. To win the pendant, the question was "what is the birthstone for the month of April".

Ok Here's a few more for you.....Apologies for some of the pants pics, colours look a bit wishy washy on some, but their not irl.

Silver Ring Tray

Gold Ring Tray

Bracelet Tray

With rings on her fingers and bells on her toes, Tabs shall have music wherever she goes!
Beautiful jewels Tabs, just beautiful. :)

Tabs

Those braclets look really substantial and strong if you know what I mean, I am really good at damaging mine so I might give one of Rocks ago. I love the big cluster rings, my daughter likes big bling and has nice long fingers so I'll be on the look out for one of those too. Need some more overtime at work I think.

Cleopatra, they are very substantial, i'm not a person for lightweight bracelets and Rocks are doing the works for me at the minute. Most are T-bar fastening too, so no silly "box and tongue" fasteners to pop open either. The big rings you say your daughter would like have all been under £20 so won't break the bank either.:)

Lovely collection Tabs. I have the rub & tanzy ring too & it's FAB.

Still want to buy your competition prize. Go on, you know you want to sell it to meeeeeee......... :D:D:D:D

Here you go Miss Kitty...Just for you :D A few people have asked about the pendant and if i want to sell it, so IF i ever decided to, you'd have to join the queue! ;) lol

oh my - that is beautiful and SO my style - add me to the queue:p

I wonder why Rocks didn't choose to put that design into production - somebody should email Steve and request it.

I know Jantac, i wondered that myself. I would have definately been interested if it had come up in auction! Perhaps too tricky to source many pieces that size?

Lovely choices you made,I have a few of the pieces.I have the large peridot ring which I think is lovely and was a bargain.You will soon have that box filled,LOL.

Not wishing to jump in and "hijack" your thread, I thought you'd like to see my prize earrings!

They are so much bigger than I expected and the stones are just lovely! I didn't get a card with them and didn't catch what Steve said the stones were (blush)...too busy concentrating on the chatbox to get typing the answer..lol!!

The centre stone is amethyst and I think the other stones are lemon quartz. They are really substantial and very pretty!

CIMG1928.jpg

Nooooo! You would have to be mad to sell that pendant, it must be a one off. It's gorgeous.
Edit to add - beautiful earrings too perdita :)

Nooooo! You would have to be mad to sell that pendant, it must be a one off. It's gorgeous.
Edit to add - beautiful earrings too perdita :)

Lol P-A-L...Its not up for sale, at least not for the very foreseeable future! I think even if i hated it i would have kept it as its a one off and unique piece:)

Here you go Miss Kitty...Just for you :D A few people have asked about the pendant and if i want to sell it, so IF i ever decided to, you'd have to join the queue! ;) lol

Be careful Mrs - you'll get a dowager's hump if you keep wearing that piece!! Apart from one of Anne's it has to be the biggest pendant I've ever seen :D

:D everyone has said it all
all beautiful pieces how lucky are we to have the opportunity to purchase these gorgous things at great prices well done hun

Latest posts

Back