Stacey's Plea for Amica

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
I for one will join you in prayers for dear Amica. She seems a lovely person. I thought she was free of all treatment now though. It would appear not.

Amica had tears in her eyes as well. Special trials from America just for her. We'll all be saying a prayer
for her tonight, and she'll be in our thoughts im sure x

I just saw that and it was really touching and heartfelt. She had to rush to say it at the end of the show and I do wonder if she will end up in trouble for it. Stacey has always been a bit of a loose cannon but that is one of the reasons we love her so much.
I hope that whatever this new treatment Stacey mentioned, from America, works for the lovely Amica and I am joining in the positive thoughts and prayers for her.

Yes, I didn't see it but I really hope any trial or treatment will work out well for Amica.

That was a really touching end to the show and well done stacey. Was nice to see Joy holding Amicas hand aswell shows they must be gd friends aswell

That was really heartfelt and emotional. Good luck Amica. sending. you love and strength.

I saw it and was really touched by Stacey's emotional words and I pray that the new treatment from America will work for Amica. Ali K looked quite subdued and didn't say anything but that's understandable because of her own battle with this vile disease. My thoughts and prayers will be for them both.

Yes, I didn't see it but I really hope any trial or treatment will work out well for Amica.

Me neither, wishing Amica all the best. She has always come across as a genuinely lovely person - no airs and graces with her

Amica is an absolute sweetheart. I'm sure I heard her saying she first met Stacey over 20 years ago. Joy, Stacey and Stacey all seem to have been doing catwalk at the same time.

From what I understand Amica isn't clear of cancer. I can't remember the details but I think the cancer has come back and she has to stay on medication to attempt to keep it at bay.

It was a very heartfelt plea from Stacey.

I'm sure there was an earlier thread about Amica, maybe on the breastcancer care event - I think if I remember correctly that her cancer has spread to her lung. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I'm sure there was an earlier thread about Amica, maybe on the breastcancer care event - I think if I remember correctly that her cancer has spread to her lung. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

that's how i remember it too reflexgirl :(

So wish her well, she absolutely deserves the best treatment. hope it is not too harrowing.

Latest posts

Back