Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don’t laugh but I got one very similar!

Long after gilded tea sets were still gathering dust I was still using many of the items and used them for many years one or two until fairly recently.

Attachments

• A28D0BDF-7F20-47E4-9EBE-C7CA3CEA65CC.jpeg
    A28D0BDF-7F20-47E4-9EBE-C7CA3CEA65CC.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 101
I've got a large floor-standing fan, but I haven't found it yet among all my other items, as I haven't needed it for a few years. Very frustrating in this weather, knowing that it is here SOMEHERE.
You could buy a Dyson fan from QVC (on EP if available) and return it just before the 60 days MBG. This would be end of Sept and no longer needed.

You could buy a Dyson fan from QVC (on EP if available) and return it just before the 60 days MBG. This would be end of Sept and no longer needed.
I bet loads of folk do that and I bet loads also order Christmas trees in November and send them back in January. I once ordered a hugely expensive necklace, wore it to a wedding then sent it back. It did look lovely but I definitely couldn't afford it and had no intention of keeping it. I know I won't go to heaven 😇

CC

I bet loads of folk do that and I bet loads also order Christmas trees in November and send them back in January. I once ordered a hugely expensive necklace, wore it to a wedding then sent it back. It did look lovely but I definitely couldn't afford it and had no intention of keeping it. I know I won't go to heaven 😇

CC
Oh CC... You'll have to keep me company 🔥:devilish:🔥

Latest posts

Back