Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, mine does I think if I remember the board(prices are up on a board) and restyle was £35 and a cut was £25, both these had the shampoo wash.

The hairdresser I go to didn't even look at the board when the prices went up over a year ago and were charging the old price for months. I kept giving her £17 and she kept giving me £2 back.:ROFLMAO: Now, I never give a tip but always gave her minis and samples of beauty products that I could not use or want. Usually from SpaceNK as I know the staff and they always just gave me stuff. I remember she complained to me that one mini I gave her she loved so much she went and bought the full size and it £83!!!!:rolleyes:

Donna, just to say, I wouldn’t complain if you wanted to give me some of your sample products from SpaceNK (or anywhere). In fact,the more expensive the full size, the better.
😗

I decided to pop in this morning and have just seen the contents of the Shay TSV which I want and then spotted that it is a Molton Brown OTO. What a financial disaster, but I don't care.

We had more drinks at the flats last night, midweek!!! We seem to be slipping down the road to ruin. Anyway, I had my first ever Aperol and prosecco spritzer. It was marvellous! I bought my neighbours a replacement bottle in Waitrose this morning in the hope that we get served some more. The perfect summer drink, and boy was it a hot summer night last night. But my biggest surprise was that it didn't taste of apples. Am I the only person who thought that it would????

Right, better go and locate the credit card for the MB purchase...... In my defence it is good value and I do love the Lily of the valley one. Not so keen on Euclyptus for general use but it is good to have on hand in the winter if you feel a bit below par.

I had an Aperol spritzer for the first time last year .... (wait for it, name-drop coming) ... in Monaco. Well, one wasn’t enough so I had a few more. I had forgotten about it (just as I forget what happened the rest of that afternoon/evening!) and now I’m thinking I’ll look for it in Waitrose tomorrow - has to be done. I thought it would taste of apricots. Maybe you made an association with Appletizer?

PS I’m moving into your block as soon as possible, Mazza. My kind of people.

I love the Rosa Absolute shower wash and body cream I had some bought for Christmas and love it. I won’t be buying anything as I’ve already had two deliveries this week and I must say Q delivery was excellent. I ordered Sunday it came Tuesday so we’ll done Q.

Aperol is big (big favourite, big glasses) in Italy.

Campari is very similar. I like them because they aren’t sweet, in fact a bit bitter if you have a sweet tooth.

Mr L‘s holiday cocktail is Brandy Alexander and there is a bar we go to which does a Prosecco with either raspberries or strawberries in the bottom of the glass which at the end is well soaked in the liquid lovely .

I love Campari so I might give this Aperol a go. My nieces and nephews are ‘into’ cocktails so I could do with a couple of unusual ones for when we are all able to get together, hopefully end of July for my nephew’s 30th.

They think I’m ancient - I’m 64 but they were most put out that I didn’t need them to do my food shopping in the early days of lockdown. I didn’t tell them I was shopping for the old’uns in our road !

Well the mix my neighbour used, and he has a spirits measure, was 3 parts prosecco, 2 parts Aperol, 1 part soda, ton of ice, slice of orange. And very nice it was too.

I love the Rosa Absolute shower wash and body cream I had some bought for Christmas and love it. I won’t be buying anything as I’ve already had two deliveries this week and I must say Q delivery was excellent. I ordered Sunday it came Tuesday so we’ll done Q.
Yes it is very nice isn't it? I am using it at the moment and I thought oh dear, this may be too cloyingly rose, but in fact it has quite a peppery side to it.

Well the mix my neighbour used, and he has a spirits measure, was 3 parts prosecco, 2 parts Aperol, 1 part soda, ton of ice, slice of orange. And very nice it was too.
I’m going food shopping today so I’ll pick up some supplies ! Thanks for this. 🍸 🍹

Normally when we go shopping once the food is on the conveyor belt I leave Mr L to pay, pack and take back to the car whilst I go browsing and then we meet for a coffee.

Since house arrest the shopping has been as quick as a flash and obviously no browsing so often he has done it himself or just paid as usual.

Today i had a look at the clothes and bought a few things from the sale rack but also a pair of trousers which took it over the contactless limit so I had to use my own card for the first time in over 3 months and couldn’t remember the pin number!!!

Cartoon swimming pools 75640746_10219895.jpg

I love Campari so I might give this Aperol a go. My nieces and nephews are ‘into’ cocktails so I could do with a couple of unusual ones for when we are all able to get together, hopefully end of July for my nephew’s 30th.

They think I’m ancient - I’m 64 but they were most put out that I didn’t need them to do my food shopping in the early days of lockdown. I didn’t tell them I was shopping for the old’uns in our road !
Ooooh. I’m in Spain at the moment where all alcohol is cheap. I too love Campari and soda so will head out to buy a bottle of Aperol tomorrow.
I’ve been drinking a bottle of Cava that I found in the cupboard. It tasted a little bit dubious and a friend who worked in hospitality suggested I add brandy. Certainly did the trick. I’ve now added sparkling water to the drink too now. Have to be careful not to turn into an alcoholic here as the booze is so cheap

Ooooh. I’m in Spain at the moment where all alcohol is cheap. I too love Campari and soda so will head out to buy a bottle of Aperol tomorrow.
I’ve been drinking a bottle of Cava that I found in the cupboard. It tasted a little bit dubious and a friend who worked in hospitality suggested I add brandy. Certainly did the trick. I’ve now added sparkling water to the drink too now. Have to be careful not to turn into an alcoholic here as the booze is so cheap

How did the flight to spain go? Or do you live there?

Latest posts

Back