Stockpiling...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sounds like something out of a horror film using the virus to control and terrorise people..anybody watch Handmaidens Tale this is indeed a nightmare!
Before you know it they`ll be micro chipping us in the back of the neck like they do with cats and dogs and so they can track us forever. Mind you I must admit I honestly think they should do that to certain criminals when they`re released from prison such as peadophiles, sex offenders and terrorists and for life, none of this wearing an ankle tag for just 12 months.

"Before you know it they`ll be micro chipping us in the back of the neck like they do with cats and dogs and so they can track us forever."

Don't jest Vienna. I read about just such a thing.

"Before you know it they`ll be micro chipping us in the back of the neck like they do with cats and dogs and so they can track us forever."

Don't jest Vienna. I read about just such a thing.

That is scary, provided it wasn't in the Daily Hate.
Actually I often think we are watched/listened to a lot more than we know....... insert Twilight music.....

I spoke to mine yesterday. He’s booking me in as soon as he’s allowed. I know about the 2m rule obviously. He also said no magazines or drinks and I read that small talk should be kept to a minimum! Anything else I should know? Thanks x

Will he be using 2 metre long scissors, and combs on the end of a long pole?

That is scary, provided it wasn't in the Daily Hate.
Actually I often think we are watched/listened to a lot more than we know....... insert Twilight music.....
I agree. Does anyone wonder how "smart" their smart TVs and meters really are? I'm not going to be first in the queue for a rushed through COVID vaccination either. I like my conspiracy theories though so people either laugh at me or agree with me :p

CC

Hopefully not, but as long as I can get my hair done, I’m willing to try anything!
My husband says my hair is looking more like Ken Dodd`s with every passing day. My barnet has a mind of its own and seems to grow upwards and outwards, it defies gravity. I would pay my hairdresser double at this moment in time !

My husband says my hair is looking more like Ken Dodd`s with every passing day. My barnet has a mind of its own and seems to grow upwards and outwards, it defies gravity. I would pay my hairdresser double at this moment in time !
It is funny you mentioned Ken Dodd's hair as I said to my other half Boris Johnson's hair the other day remained me of Ken Dodd.

I`m just in the process of negotiating with my hairdresser. It`s only a small concern, just 2 of them doing hair and I messaged the woman who does mine via facebook to ask if they`ll be reopening at he beginning of july ? She said they were but she was already being inundated with requests for time slots. Anyway I offered to go in and man the phone for them until things quieten down after the initial rush of phonecalls in the first few days, told her I don`t want paying but I`ll get a free haircut out of it and probably straight away. She`s conferring with the other woman and will get back to me and it will save them having to stop every 2 minutes to answer the phone and will let them get on with their job. I don`t mind and after lockdown it will be a good escape for a few days until their phones quieten down.

I said to a friend on Sunday I bet the prices will be going up at my hairdresser. I only get a dry cut but expecting it to go up.

I know there has been talk of no dry cuts, all have to have hair washed, but hairdresser in my family has yet to get confirmation of the rules.

I`m just in the process of negotiating with my hairdresser. It`s only a small concern, just 2 of them doing hair and I messaged the woman who does mine via facebook to ask if they`ll be reopening at he beginning of july ? She said they were but she was already being inundated with requests for time slots. Anyway I offered to go in and man the phone for them until things quieten down after the initial rush of phonecalls in the first few days, told her I don`t want paying but I`ll get a free haircut out of it and probably straight away. She`s conferring with the other woman and will get back to me and it will save them having to stop every 2 minutes to answer the phone and will let them get on with their job. I don`t mind and after lockdown it will be a good escape for a few days until their phones quieten down.

What a great idea!!

It’s amazing how things get lost in translation. I’d heard that there was no washing and you had to do it at home and no blow dry which I thought must be pretty awkward for a large percentage of customers.
I will be confirming what is expected regarding mask, gloves etc before I go.

i can see if small premises don’t allow people to come in before they are ready to do them might be unsatisfactory if you have come early on a bus and have nowhere to wait in the wind and rain.

Aparently London Salons are no longer offering hour long blow drys. I can’t imagine anything worse than my hair getting pulled and scalp getting scalded for a solid hour.

A work colleague said her hairdresser gave her an appointment and added that her normal colour would now be an additional £10 each time she is not impressed and is going to go less often.

How do they justify this? Is the colouring solution going to cost more from the manufacturers? If so, fair enough, but if they are putting prices up simply to make up for lost revenue during lockdown, they will find many people do as your colleague says she will do, so it will backfire on businesses.

Latest posts

Back