Superfast Delivery!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Got my Gossip Watch tsv this morning - from Monday - delivered on Wednesday - must be a record at any time let alone with all the bad weather and parcel delays etc.

Why can't qvc do this all the time - not the normal 10+ days for delivery.

Maybe no-one is ordering as they are not expecting pre-xmas delivery??

I know ...why cant qvc do this all the time .i also ordered a bracelet on monday and got it today .was very surprised.

Super Fast Delivery!!!!

Blimey!

I just ordered an Alpha H package less than an hour ago, was browing the website and saw one that was better value so rang to swap it, and was told it was too late, it was already processed. way to go!

I received an item Yesterday, that was shipped Monday! Thats pretty good for QVC considering all the weather and backlog issues! Why can't it be this fast more often?

Blimey!

I just ordered an Alpha H package less than an hour ago, was browing the website and saw one that was better value so rang to swap it, and was told it was too late, it was already processed. way to go!

The same thing happened to me yesterday with a Pro Strong nail kit!!

Same here. One item shipped Sunday, one Monday - both arrived today, by separate courier firms :thinking:

I ordered 2 items on Monday and they've been delivered today. :grin:

However an item dispatched on the 17th hasn't yet turned up. :wonder: None of the orders were for TSVs.

I've had two further emails from M & S apologising for the delays and each one stating further delays for my order made on the 11th Dec. I can understand the difficulties given the weather , but it does show that QVC has pulled out all the stops to ensure parcels arrive before Christmas if at all possible.
I also had a delivery from Planet today which I ordered on Monday.
I hope all the parcels required for Christmas arrive on time for everyone.

I'm beginning to think one of my Amazon orders has gone missing altogether! It was dispatched on 6th December with an estimated delivery of 10th! Several later orders have arrived. I have a "sock drawer theory" in that the orders at the back of the warehouse, stay at the back of the warehouse while they clear the more recently added ones at the front first!

QVC do seem to be trying very hard to get our parcels to us in time for Christmas. (Unlike M&S etc who simply wrote Scotland off a while ago!)

I'm beginning to think one of my Amazon orders has gone missing altogether! It was dispatched on 6th December with an estimated delivery of 10th! Several later orders have arrived. I have a "sock drawer theory" in that the orders at the back of the warehouse, stay at the back of the warehouse while they clear the more recently added ones at the front first!

QVC do seem to be trying very hard to get our parcels to us in time for Christmas. (Unlike M&S etc who simply wrote Scotland off a while ago!)

I have to admit to being quite surprised at M & S Perdita.:down:

I'm waiting for some wellies to come from Falkirk ordered 4th Dec and an Amazon order from a week ago. I've had subsequent Amazon orders arrive next day and two QVC parcels within two days. I think you're right Perds, there's a big Chrissie pressie black hole somewhere in the Midlands (probably my Sister's fault)... :dull:

I have been reading on other forums that royal mail will deal with newer parcels first so that they do not become late too and add to missed targets. The ones which are already late have already missed the target so there is no incentive to shift them.

Yup! Sock drawer theory - the ones at the back of the drawer never get worn and the ones at the front get worn, washed, put away and reworn! :wink:

Latest posts

Back