That's a helluva quiff Ms Gilman...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's like a comb-over to give the impression of full hair - a comb-forwards! fooling no one! OK from the front but a concave do from behind. And what happens when the wind catches it?

Jude xx

I really like her though. She seems to typify a certain type of US shopping television/infomercial type of character!

I remember reading a while ago that she takes Human Growth Hormones in an attempt to keep looking younger.
The list of possible side effects was quite scary, one that sticks in my mind was if you are unlucky enough to get a tumour, the hormones make it grow a hell of a lot quicker than it would do normally.
I'm sure another was something to do with your forehead or your hair growth or something. Sorry can't quite remember now.
My point is that her 'strange' hair style could be an attempt to hide something IFKWIM?

I've found the article
http://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.co.uk/2008/06/diane-gilmans-extreme-fountain-of-youth.html

It can cause toungue growth, a more prominent forehead, a deeper voice & a risk of your hands and feet growing as well!!

Last edited:
My goodness she should stop now if that's what's she's on as she looks ridiculous already. What price vanity. I would much rather look my age than look like her.

Diane Gilman's Blinkers

How does Diane Gilman get her hair to stay 3 feet away from her face like that. I am sure I saw a glint from some scaffolding in there.

That said that huge mass of hair look like Horse Blinkers which would be great as if she looks forward, those horrible clothes would not be visable in her peripheral vision.

That is scary info Mr Marple, why do people risk their health just to look a bit younger ? her hair does not look good, a new style could suit her better.

I love her big hair! I think she cant accept that she will never be able to recapture her youth. Nobody can. Its lost to us all!

In a way yes Tri but I think you can do a lot by just making yourself over a bit. Some people just give up. A healthy diet, excercise & moisturiser can do wonders & a good hair do & colour ;) x

In a way yes Tri but I think you can do a lot by just making yourself over a bit. Some people just give up. A healthy diet, excercise & moisturiser can do wonders & a good hair do & colour ;) x

Great philosophy Nikki. Some of them don't stop there though, like Diane they then can look well a little overcooked. still she is a trouper I think but she seems to hanker after her lost youth.

I remember reading a while ago that she takes Human Growth Hormones in an attempt to keep looking younger.
The list of possible side effects was quite scary, one that sticks in my mind was if you are unlucky enough to get a tumour, the hormones make it grow a hell of a lot quicker than it would do normally.
I'm sure another was something to do with your forehead or your hair growth or something. Sorry can't quite remember now.
My point is that her 'strange' hair style could be an attempt to hide something IFKWIM?

I've found the article
http://homeshoppingqueen.blogspot.co.uk/2008/06/diane-gilmans-extreme-fountain-of-youth.html

It can cause toungue growth, a more prominent forehead, a deeper voice & a risk of your hands and feet growing as well!!
I remember us discussing it a while back and I don't think she takes them now, it's something she did quite a while ago to stop herself growing old - a bit like sleeping in an oxygen 'tent'' if you were a pop star!

I don't know if any of you have noticed be she appears to have quite a large bald patch when she turns around at the back of her head ?

I'm really surprised she doesn't do something more about it being in the industry she is in

Latest posts

Back