The old chestnut is roasted.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not directly related to P&P charges, but it does bug me when they send out items in huge boxes which the courier then refuses to take back because it is too large! They delivered it to start with, so why not? In the end, I phoned Q but they didn't really want to help, just suggested I shove it into a big bin liner and use that! Fortunately, I had a sturdy Amazon box I could use instead and went via Royal Mail as they had the best price for the service I needed. I also noticed that the Hermes service that Q link you to via their website only covers up to £50 in value. What's the point in that?

And it really grates that Q charge P&P on items that are sent direct from the manufacturer, who normally don't charge. I noticed it with Peony. I guess Q just add on that extra £5.95 for simply passing on the order details? Money for old rope IMO.

Presenters need to be retrained too - Chuntley was selling leggings last night and told us all that we should be buying them in every colour. She then went on to remind us that we'll get the cheaper P&P for buying more than one pair. Well, not if you want all those different colours. How many did order more and got stung for a huge charge? Does she really not know after all this time? or is it just semantics to confuse customers?

QVC US had free shipping all weekend from Thanksgiving til Monday night. Their shipping charges must be far higher than UK given the distances involved and they still manage toll free phone numbers

They have flat shipping fee $3 as far as I know

How often does anyone buy multiples of exactly the same item. The only thing I can think of is an exceptionally good value beauty item. Everything else you would want in different colours/flavours/smell or you would be buying 2 sizes to try.

And it’s still only 50% reduction which turns out more than a normal company would charge for a whole package.

Can you imagine if Q was in the download business they would have the nerve to charge you £5.95 download charge on top of the book.

I bought an electric bike, it was obviously large and heavy, but this had free PP (but sent direct from makers).

Submitted a detailed review, all positive, including commenting on the free PP and the 3 EPs, but it was rejected.

They used to reject my reviews that made specific reference to offers, so that might be why.

Also ( on my soapbox)
Order for example 2 x TSV ( different aromas) , so 2 x Q P&P
Boxes are tied together so carrier only charges for 1 delivery !! Not 2!
Very annoying!!

Do you think the people in the QVC warehouse in Knowsley are paid so much to take something off a shelf & put it in a plastic bag?

Liamx and Brianx keep saying it includes insurance. Judging by the amount of packages lost according to Arsebook, I’m not surprised as their premiumust be sky high.

Personally to me this is a load of who shot John, how do other companies manage to deliver, it’s just extra profit.

Latest posts

Back