Unwashed for twelve weeks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hubby Criminal lawyer. He says the guy has previous for attempted murder. The maximum sentence would be 5 x life sentences. He is likely to get concurrent sentences quite possibly for life. We don't know the previous convictions of the other two. Still a max life sentence but if their previous is for "lesser" offences than philpotts they are unlikely to get full life sentences. Without knowing their mitigation its hard to say but given the ages and vulnerability of the victims they will get a long sentence of imprisonment. Also prosecution can refer cases they think are too lenient to the Attorney General for consideration for appeal to the court of appeal. In a case like this if the judge is too lenient I would bet on this. He thinks the judge knows this and has deferred sentence to tomorrow to make sure she gets it right.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

So life for Philpott and 17 years of the other two! Ofcourse when released they'll need new identities and protection from reprisals which will cost the tax payer, would it not be cheaper just to keep 'em locked up?

Jude xx

Well, there you go......sentenced to LIFE but must serve a mininum of 15 years! Why doesn't LIFE mean LIFE?! He's only 56 so could still have many years left if he is released after serving 15, especially after leading such a cushty life inside!

I am staggered that he only effectively only got 15 years & then can be released if the parole board say so , looks like she will be eligible for release after around 8 years , pretty low sentences for the crime they committed

He will be 71 before he gets out. And he may not get out after 15 years so he could well be in his mid 70s. But the others will probably get out much sooner.

The judge's summation is worth a read.

I am staggered that he only effectively only got 15 years & then can be released if the parole board say so , looks like she will be eligible for release after around 8 years , pretty low sentences for the crime they committed

Totally agree Madge. Sorry to harp on but our justice system infuriates me!

He will be 71 before he gets out. And he may not get out after 15 years so he could well be in his mid 70s. But the others will probably get out much sooner.

The judge's summation is worth a read.
I thought the summing up was very good, one thing i am unsure about was the way they said he was obsessed with lisa , surely he was simply obsessed with getting even with her because she had enough balls to leave the home & thats what he didnt like

be interesting to see how he likes having no control over his own life let alone anyone else's while he is inside , what really left me cold was the fact the neighbour saw him drop kick a toddler across the room because it was making a noise while he was on the phone... who in there right mind would continue to associate with such a person after seeing that ... and why the hell didnt they contact social services

So life for Philpott and 17 years of the other two! Ofcourse when released they'll need new identities and protection from reprisals which will cost the tax payer, would it not be cheaper just to keep 'em locked up?

Jude xx
3 bullets would be the cheapest and best option imo. :angry: I predict he won't get out of jail alive anyway.

3 bullets would be the cheapest and best option imo. :angry: I predict he won't get out of jail alive anyway.

Three bullets is two too many Sue! No, that evil scumbag needs to suffer in the way those poor children did so let's hope your prediction is right!

I thought the summing up was very good, one thing i am unsure about was the way they said he was obsessed with lisa , surely he was simply obsessed with getting even with her because she had enough balls to leave the home & thats what he didnt like

be interesting to see how he likes having no control over his own life let alone anyone else's while he is inside , what really left me cold was the fact the neighbour saw him drop kick a toddler across the room because it was making a noise while he was on the phone... who in there right mind would continue to associate with such a person after seeing that ... and why the hell didnt they contact social services

What I can't understand is why none of the family did anything surely they must have known what they were like ?

Alas I strongly suspect they'll get everything they always wanted before they killed their own children. Attention from professionals in the nick, in a "special" part of the prison with like minded prisoners. Then it's out in a few years, feature enhancing/changing surgery, a move to a lovely warm climate for their safety. Infuriates me but it's true. Remember Bevery Allett, the nurse/assistant who killed babies at the hospital? Now in Broadmoor, loves it, has take aways, entertainment nights, had relationships as she pleases, not fussed about coming out apparently. Ian Huntley, how much to "look after" him each year do you reckon especially after his suicide attempt?

Meanwhile people are dying of cancer and from diseases they picked upo in hospitals because as a country we can't afford to provide the most basic of care or hospital cleanliness!

Oh & if anyone's in favour of the death panalty, just remember the people who allowed things to get to this obsurd state will be responsible for that process too!

Three bullets is two too many Sue! No, that evil scumbag needs to suffer in the way those poor children did so let's hope your prediction is right!
I meant one each for all of them hon because in my book they are all culpable for those poor kids deaths. Philpott was the main perpetrator but the other two could have refused to go along with it or threatened to shop him and he couldn't have done it. I just hope he isn't put into solitary so the other prisoners can regularly beat the sh*t out of him.

What I can't understand is why none of the family did anything surely they must have known what they were like ?

I have just watched the panorama program on the pc , her sisters tried in vane to get her to leave him after one sister received a message from Lisa, they tried to get her to go with them , suggested they collected the children from school a job there father seemingly did generally . but she simply wouldn't do it

Out of the two documentrys that have been on in the last few days , the panorama one seemed to concentrate on her rather than him & she wasnt painted in a very good light , her sisters said she had lied about being raped & that an accusation she made about her father abusing her as a child were unfounded & denied by her father & the rest of the family

I meant one each for all of them hon because in my book they are all culpable for those poor kids deaths. Philpott was the main perpetrator but the other two could have refused to go along with it or threatened to shop him and he couldn't have done it. I just hope he isn't put into solitary so the other prisoners can regularly beat the sh*t out of him.

My misunderstanding Sue.....:wave: Agree with everything you say, they are all evil.

I've just read the Judge's summing up from the link that Madge kindly provided and am so disgusted and sickened by this evil abusing of women egotistical control freak. If there are any religious folks who would pray for his soul, then I fear they are completely wasting their time. It's the children who need their prayers! :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

I wonder if he will live that long in prison - after all he won't be very popular with the other inmates. Could meet a very convenient end!

No Lilo Lil..I want him in prison, alive....but afraid and suffering....a lot. Enough to get him in the medical wing and afraid to use the shower or the loo, or touch a thing on his dinner plate. I want him to feel worse than he made those children feel every day of his life for as long as possible.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I seriously doubt that this man feels any remorse and is probably enjoying his "5 minutes of fame" to even comprehend that he is a complete and utter monster. I hope he gets his comeuppance in prison (by whatever means).

Latest posts

Back