What was your worst buy in 2009?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
We've got to have a matching pair haven't we?

What's been the worst "what a bliddy waste of P&P" thing you've bought from QVC this year? :D

couldn't say i haven't received half my stuff yet:mysmilie_697:

Ok on the stuff i have received the biggest waste of money and P&P was the mally lipglosses and the tanu hairspray.

couldn't say i haven't received half my stuff yet:mysmilie_697:

Ok on the stuff i have received the biggest waste of money and P&P was the mally lipglosses and the tanu hairspray.

I'm so sorry that the Mally lippies weren't for you chick. I feel responsible! :mysmilie_81: :mysmilie_34:

I fogot to say my worst purchase was one word: PEDPRO. :mysmilie_73: :mysmilie_73: :mysmilie_73:

I have two both returned post haste, a gossip watch, and a beth tereell coat.

On impulse I bought a Lee Sands pearl necklace with heart pendant.. It was nice but just not me.. Will teach me for ordering on impulse, especially jewellery, which im more liable to send back (also sent back a Joseph Esposito ring to qvc & a LR bracelet back to Amazon).. I can see a pattern here :(

dare I mention :)mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:) that if I order something, and it is not as discribed, (stones not matching in colour, wrong size, misrepresented on the TV) I always ring CS and get them to send me a return label. So out of all the items I bought in 2009 I did not pay for one to be returned.
Maybe I have been lucky?? But I have never bought clothes of QVC as my sizeing is too odd (12 bottom, 10 top)

That's very astute of you my lovely and I exhort everyone to do the same.

If you ever have anything that they fail to deliver keep a beady eye on them as well cos they will mark it "Returned" and charge you for the outgoing postage if you let 'em. The so and sos!

A Nina Leonard sweater which looked lovely and snuggly on screen but in reality looked like a string bag with arms. Wouldn't have been good enough to wash dishes with never mind wear...

Used EasiYo yoghurt maker which came replete with food stains, greasy finger marks and scratches. Went straight back.

Used Centigrade coat that came with foundation marks and hairspray on it.

Ojon Shine shampoo/conditioner set. My hair was so greasy it made seal skin look dry and unmanageable.

A centigrade coat, total piece of rubbishy tat that went straight back. It filled me with glee reading all the terrible reviews it got saying all the same things I thought. They should have been made to apologise on air for the badly made rag they were trying to pass off as a piece of clothing

A pair of earrings I ordered when I'd had a couple of Brandies, can't even remember the make but they were the thick end of 40 pounds - and total tat, they went back...

The only thing that I have returned is the set of Hannah's Candles which smelt awful.

A Ojon TSV, did absolutly nowt for my hair :mysmilie_1751:

Btw am liking this smilie :mysmilie_1930: heehee!!

Latest posts

Back