Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julian didn't present many hours but I think that he was responsible for training all new presenters and guests. :thinking:

A friend of mine knows someone who works at the call centre. Lots of people are ringing in about it. Word is that contracts were up for renewal at significant pay cut. This was not well received by two of the senior presenters. Negotiations were not successful hence their contracts were not renewed.

if that is right I expect we are stuck with CR, he was obviously paid much too much if he could afford all the products he was supposed to buy....Fingers crossed that I am wrong....:headbang:

I am waiting for the big cull on guests. I guess we all could name a good half dozen each.

That Abbi one who sometimes does techi things.
The 2 bints who do crap wind chimes etc
Lady Tarrant

I am waiting for the big cull on guests. I guess we all could name a good half dozen each.

That Abbi one who sometimes does techi things.
The 2 bints who do crap wind chimes etc
Lady Tarrant

Jilly yoghurt Queen
Lee Techie King
Matt camera King

And that's just for starters on my list!

CR would be better suited as a nursery assistant as I always feel he over does the explaining in the simplest of terms !!

That's because he thinks that we all thick - just sitting at home watching QVC.........................how wrong he is..................or is he?????

Jilly yoghurt Queen
Lee Techie King
Matt camera King

And that's just for starters on my list!

I'd like to keep the yoghurt lady, no idea who the other two are so they can go, and add to that Leighton Denny, pompous little xxit, you'd think he deserves the Nobel peace prize the way he goes on - its only flippin nail varnish you're flogging Lenny!

I'm new. Is it normal for things to get deleted? Most forums show this. Sorry if I m being thicke.

Scrummy

Latest posts

Back