Where is Julian

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

globey

Registered Shopper
All of a sudden I have noticed that he has disappeared from the QVC web site, no one has said why, as he has been at Q more or less since it began, we should at least have a explanation from Q

the question has not been answered - where are you Julian, I know you look at this forum!!!

My guess would be that Julian has better things to do now...:mysmilie_59:

He referred to it a lot on air. Lots of presenters and guests, and familes and friends, read, and a lot have posted to defend certain people. I know for a fact that Mr Denny reads. No-one is safe ;-)

I would be interested to know what direction his career has taken. Is he still working in television, or concentrating perhaps on his salon with his girlfriend? As for the Q, why would they refer to him? They didn't with any of the other departed presenters, although Debbie has been mentioned a couple of times on air.

I for one don't miss Julian. His voice got on my nerves and really set my teeth on edge. I do wish him well though in whatever he is doing now.

I would love to know what he is up to. One of the great mysteries of shopping tv. He was so well loved as was Debbie Greenwood.

I would be interested to know what direction his career has taken. Is he still working in television, or concentrating perhaps on his salon with his girlfriend? As for the Q, why would they refer to him? They didn't with any of the other departed presenters, although Debbie has been mentioned a couple of times on air.

Which Salon is that?

I did post an answer to that t'other day Roseanne but the post got pulled along with a few others - got to mind your language!

I liked him and Debbie Greenwood. I was sad to see them go and in such an abrupt manner.

Hope Julian Ballantyne invested his money whilst he was earning loads, otherwise he may have to sell his Ferrari. I wasn't his number one fan (and definitely not Greenwood's) but it was a shame how sneakily QVC facilitated their departure.

Latest posts

Back