Who's bought what so far in 2010.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just the single delivery of the Yankee TSV for me.

I did order eight things in December though! In my defence one was a waitlist item that I don't expect to get, the Diamonique TSV cost me less than £10 as I had a £5 credit, two orders were Yaktrax (necessity not luxury) and one was Hairfix shampoo to alternate with ordinary shampoo which is no more expensive than my normal one.

:mysmilie_348: Ooh I'd forgeotten about Hairfix. I dunno what I'll do when my Hairfix runs out. Can you even buy it anywhere else but QVC? I may have to save a search on eBay and pounce if one comes up! :mysmilie_17:

Haven't bought anything from QVC so far this year but have bought a new exercise DVD and cookbook (kind of a tradition since it's January) - both were bargains. Bought a new pair of jeans which I needed (non-sale though unfortunately) and bought a couple of sale items from the Body Shop one of which is a fab mask that heats up on the skin. Has cleared up the horrible white heads which I think may have been caused by BE foundation in two applications! V. pleased as I was thinking I would have to buy some Purity instead.

Have got my eye on some LD colours on QVC though which are in a kit with a crystal nail file. Have convinced myself (and more importantly MrM) that I do need a spare one for my handbag (oh no, have I really been sucked into the hype!) and to be honest the Essie Mink Muffs colour (please no more references to the intimate hair dye!) has not been as brill as I expected. Plus there's the Smashbox shows on 16th. I still want to try Brow Tech but am betting this will not be on offer as it's a staple. x

Reading all the positive comments about the Ojon products I am tempted as have not yet tried them, and I do have the most difficult hair in the world. Tell me, is the Tawaka a different product to Ojon, or is it the name of a different tribe or what? Was thinking what a coincidence that would be in the depths of the amazon (or wherever it comes from) to have 2 tribes who have been using natural ingredients for centuries and who now owe so much to Dennis. Also Love A'kin you are absolutely correct about purchasing clothing items - I had 2 Tana B frocks on waitlist and rang to cancel them

Hi Addy, I think it comes from a different nut oil but i'm not 100% sure. Tawaka is a fantastic moisturising shampoo and conditioner. It's a lot richer than the ojon ultra hydrating shampoo. Just a warning about the smell of ojon products you either love or hate them. It's a very strong chocolate/smoky smell. That's the only downside. The upside is strong healthy hair.

Reading all the positive comments about the Ojon products I am tempted as have not yet tried them, and I do have the most difficult hair in the world. Tell me, is the Tawaka a different product to Ojon, or is it the name of a different tribe or what? Was thinking what a coincidence that would be in the depths of the amazon (or wherever it comes from) to have 2 tribes who have been using natural ingredients for centuries and who now owe so much to Dennis. Also Love A'kin you are absolutely correct about purchasing clothing items - I had 2 Tana B frocks on waitlist and rang to cancel them

Whilst I spend lots of time listening to Denis from Ojon I'm mostly just letting the velvet sound of his voice wash over me and not really paying attention to the meaning of the words themselves, but I think that Tawaka is made from a different nut oil which is why it is being phased out, but Ojon can continue. (but I wouldn't swear to it! :eek:)

I am right on the clothing front aren't I? It's just a pity I spent hundreds of pound on P&Pand return postage before I realised! Doh! :mysmilie_81:

Been to Cheshire Oaks outlet village this afternoon and got 2 tops and a dress for £20 in Monsoon. Just tried them on and they all fit perfectly so really pleased!

Yay! Wow. That was bargainous! I love a bit of Monsoon! :mysmilie_753:

Hi folks, I'm a new joiner but long-standing QVC viewer and I love reading all your comments they are so funny. I've particularly loved the JR novel, it's had me hooked. I've not bought anything yet in 2010 but have had the misfortune to catch alot of Craig's shows - he is nice but you would think he knows nothing about nothing..... actually that could be true

:mysmilie_348: and welcome to ST addy :)

My only purchase in the last month from QVC is the Yankee TSV on AD :mysmilie_82:

Decleor TSV, Prolagene, Shavata Brow Enhancer, Nails inc winter collection,Leighton Denny crystal nail files, Diamonique earrings, Sterling Grace Ring & Necklace, and a Mookite Ring (which I think I will send back)

Decleor TSV, Prolagene, Shavata Brow Enhancer, Nails inc winter collection,Leighton Denny crystal nail files, Diamonique earrings, Sterling Grace Ring & Necklace, and a Mookite Ring (which I think I will send back)

:mysmilie_348: I think you are now officially the biggest spender. Concordia is off the hook.

Hiya Loveheart my new years resolution was to stop spending so much on QVC.. i had one last hit to use my 4 easy pay! I'm gonna to be good from now on..or at least try :)

Airtight Handy Bag Sealers with Batteries, and
Magic Windup Torch with Mobile Phone Charger Adaptors & USB, we had a power cut last week (bedtime) I managed to find one of them tap lights, but guess what...the batteries nearly gone I had a great time trying to fit three new batteries in the dark. The wind up is not very bright but I would have been very pleased with it when I found myself in the dark.:mysmilie_697:

I haven't bought a single item from QVC since 11th December, which for me is a miracle in itself! However, there are 3 hours of Steiff bears on this week and being a bear collector no doubt I'll be ordering a bear or two!

Airtight Handy Bag Sealers with Batteries, and
Magic Windup Torch with Mobile Phone Charger Adaptors & USB, we had a power cut last week (bedtime) I managed to find one of them tap lights, but guess what...the batteries nearly gone I had a great time trying to fit three new batteries in the dark. The wind up is not very bright but I would have been very pleased with it when I found myself in the dark.:mysmilie_697:

I have 2 wind up torches I bought a couple of years ago, my son used to take them to Scout camp and they came in useful again this week when we had a power cut. I'm thinking about getting the small wind up radio they had on QVC this week.

I hadn't bought anything so far this year until this afternoon but finally succumbed to the set of 5 bead earrings on easy pay. Couldn't resist, they look as if they'll go with anything.

Latest posts

Back