Who's bought what so far in 2010.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ummm...Decleor TSV, Yankee TSV on AD, Decleor Matt skin kit on Last Clicks, Cooks Essentials buffet pan....:mysmilie_34: I am soo in trouble...:mysmilie_81:

Hello Loveheart :mysmilie_1559:, my lilttle bundle of mirth :mysmilie_304: ~ I've just ordered 3 different lots of Tawaka...

:mysmilie_1743:​

...'cos I know you want me to have shiny, healthy, bouncy hair. You are so caring that you would only want the best for me.....:mysmilie_1414:

absolutely nowt BUT Ojon is on now, and that is the only thing that last year made me break my TSV only rule. Oh and look there's all sorts of new items that I haven't tried yet...

Outside of QVC I have just spent £90 on a new iphone woo hoooooooo

:mysmilie_82:

I've just bought the SWA set. Now if Dennis is right about the effect of the extra amino acids then it's a medical treatment so i have to have it:mysmilie_17:

Ummm...Decleor TSV, Yankee TSV on AD, Decleor Matt skin kit on Last Clicks, Cooks Essentials buffet pan....:mysmilie_34: I am soo in trouble...:mysmilie_81:

Yes you so are Concordia, you are now top of the spending chart. Consider yourself officially in my bad books.:mysmilie_701:

Hello Loveheart :mysmilie_1559:, my lilttle bundle of mirth :mysmilie_304: ~ I've just ordered 3 different lots of Tawaka...

:mysmilie_1743:​

...'cos I know you want me to have shiny, healthy, bouncy hair. You are so caring that you would only want the best for me.....:mysmilie_1414:
Dear shiney, healthy bouncy haired Artemis, of course I want the best for you, and your Ojon buddies LE Lover and Watersiren. I am sure that you all have beautiful, wonderful tresses and I am sure that all the money you have spent is well worth it, because you are worth it.

Well, considering the awful service you've had from qvc & their couriers, am not surprised you are shopping elsewhere Love a'kin.. It will do you good to actually go out to shop, rather than just order from qvc out of habit.. Sorry you never got your ring though.. Buggers! :mysmilie_11:

Awwww, Bless you honey! :mysmilie_708: The so and sos must have the ring in various colours on some sort of "trolley" for guests to wear cos I keep seeing people wearing it. (Helen from Nails Inc almost always does!) So the best thing for my personal calm is just not to watch and to hop on a train and go shopping! I'm having a lovely time! :mysmilie_753:

I had a blissful afternoon trying almost everything in space nk recently. I wouldn't even want to imagine how much P&P it would have cost me to try out so many products from QVC - and it was nice to try things out side by side. It's instantly apparent what the most suitable options are.

I tell you something else I have worked out too - ordering clothes one garment at a time at £3.95 P&P is crazee when I have found trying on armful after armful in a shop only gives me a hit rate of about 1 in 8. If anything my success rate with QVC fashion is lower.

But not to worry though, QVC are recession proof so they'll be fine without me!

I love that buffet pan, and have used it almost daily since I got it. Fan-dabbie-dozee (as somebody with beautiful hair used to say!)

nothing so far but i am tempted by the ojon try me, then next week ill be getting the elemis tsv!then theres smashbox aniversary coming up too!

dear shiney, healthy bouncy haired artemis, of course i want the best for you, and your ojon buddies le lover and watersiren. I am sure that you all have beautiful, wonderful tresses and i am sure that all the money you have spent is well worth it, because you are worth it.

** thud **

only thing so far is the yankee tsv on auto delivery
not going for the kipling...dont need or want it...havent seen much else either which is good news for my purse!!!! :mysmilie_61:

Dear shiney, healthy bouncy haired Artemis, of course I want the best for you, and your Ojon buddies LE Lover and Watersiren. I am sure that you all have beautiful, wonderful tresses and I am sure that all the money you have spent is well worth it, because you are worth it.

Thank you, LH. I knew you would see sense sooner or later. :mysmilie_441:

Just the single delivery of the Yankee TSV for me.

I did order eight things in December though! In my defence one was a waitlist item that I don't expect to get, the Diamonique TSV cost me less than £10 as I had a £5 credit, two orders were Yaktrax (necessity not luxury) and one was Hairfix shampoo to alternate with ordinary shampoo which is no more expensive than my normal one.

Latest posts

Back