Who's bought what so far in 2010.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i forgot about that. Now that i can also justify because i like my hair to be healthy in good condition. Another necessity

You may be able to justify it LE L but that's still no excuse. Spends is spends. Good job I've got a good memory or you would have got away with it.:mysmilie_697:

It's the ojon show tomorrow that's always a dangerous time for me. I noticed the swa hairspray that i have my eye on.

oh artemis don't shout it all about - I'm meant to be a farter.................
think i missed off the NN flannel OTO as well
:mysmilie_34:

oh artemis don't shout it all about - I'm meant to be a farter.................
think i missed off the NN flannel OTO as well
:mysmilie_34:

Sorry for being boisterous, Sweetie, I'm just trying to deflect the flack........:mysmilie_12:
Don't worry, I'll protect you.....

Not been tempted by anything on QVC so far this year but as LEL says it's OJON this weekend so may well succomb!

I definitely will. I need an industrial size shampoo and there is a kit I am after.

What was that ? the[highlight] TIFFANY FLOOR LAMP and TRESPASS TSV?[/highlight]

:mysmilie_687:I saw it Artemis although she had typed in teeny print. It is also noted that she ordered some NN. I think rainbowdottie may be top now.
I have also noted that you bought the fleeceys.

sorry guys, but it looks like i'm the weakest here...

3 diamonique rings, decleor tsv, trespass tsv, yankee candle tsv on ad, yankee candle tranquil waters, yankee candle 12 wax tarts...

You need to buy a thick A4 notebook, LH. The list is growing fast and it's only been 8 days (minus the holidays) into 2010! :mysmilie_485:

:mysmilie_687:I saw it Artemis although she had typed in teeny print. It is also noted that she ordered some NN. I think rainbowdottie may be top now.
I have also noted that you bought the fleeceys.

...But...but....you wouldn't want me to be cold, would you LoveHeart....* wobbly lip *

sorry guys, but it looks like i'm the weakest here...

3 diamonique rings, decleor tsv, trespass tsv, yankee candle tsv on ad, yankee candle tranquil waters, yankee candle 12 wax tarts...

:mysmilie_495::mysmilie_1007::mysmilie_471:

nothing, nowt, zero, just not been tempted, I have been watching a lot and can't seem to get inspired by any of it. Are QVC and I no longer in love? Bit tired of it at the moment, bit still love the forum, always cheers me up.

Latest posts

Back