Who's bought what so far in 2010.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i think i need to stop watching don't you? i daren't look at the qvc tv guide or i'll be making notes in my diary as to whats on when!

I do not watch QVC, except when Suarti and Harald are on (and even then, if I can). Viewing is irrelevant in my case.

and don't expect any sympathy from us Artemis..we're all shivering in below zero temperatures here while you're no doubt still in short sleeves :mysmilie_12:

I'm so not! It's really cold and our heating is so expensive that I stay in the office all day with a little heater........

sorry guys, but it looks like i'm the weakest here...

3 diamonique rings, decleor tsv, trespass tsv, yankee candle tsv on ad, yankee candle tranquil waters, yankee candle 12 wax tarts...

I have just picked myself up off the floor. I passed out after reading this post. You are undoubtedly top of the spends chart.

Just a couple of crafty bits on clearance. But that's ok as I'm technically saving money :mysmilie_696: , right?! Loads from craft day but that was last year so it doesn't count :mysmilie_697: :mysmilie_61:

Ok then, time to 'fess up. Who has bought the most this year? My first thought is Jabba, followed by Watersiren and LE Lover.
I have bought absolutely nothing as I sit here polishing my halo. Who else has been good?

And will that halo be slipping when the Kipling TSV is on LH?

Hi folks, I'm a new joiner but long-standing QVC viewer and I love reading all your comments they are so funny. I've particularly loved the JR novel, it's had me hooked. I've not bought anything yet in 2010 but have had the misfortune to catch alot of Craig's shows - he is nice but you would think he knows nothing about nothing..... actually that could be true

And will that halo be slipping when the Kipling TSV is on LH?

I wondered when you would pop up BG. Have you got anything you want to get off your chest then?
I bought 3 Kipling bags before christmas as you all know and I got another one from Amazon from Mr Loveheart for christmas so I am all Kiplinged out. The halo will be staying firmly in place thank you.

Hi folks, I'm a new joiner but long-standing QVC viewer and I love reading all your comments they are so funny. I've particularly loved the JR novel, it's had me hooked. I've not bought anything yet in 2010 but have had the misfortune to catch alot of Craig's shows - he is nice but you would think he knows nothing about nothing..... actually that could be true

Hello addy, a very warm welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you haven't bought anything this year.

Welcome!!! :mysmilie_348:

The year is young, plenty shopping days left in 2010!!!! :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_348: Welcome, Addy!

Latest posts

Back