Xbox Kinect TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amn

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know if this is a good price? Quite fancy one of these and the easy pays are appealing but wondered if it was a good deal or not.
TIA.

Hhhmmm just looked on theQ app and there's an Xbox Kinect on there for £249 for the console and 3 games. Cheaper than the TSV?? What's that all about?

Last edited:
My dad bought my daughter the other XBox package they showed in Oct/Nov, (500578) this is the same package as todays TSV but two of the three games are different (the Kinnect Adventures is the same). This is still showing on Special Bargain Price of £249 but the easy pay option has now been removed, which my dad got.

My daughter is made up with it and uses it daily, we have bought several other games separately, one of which is the Sports 2 (which is in todays TSV) and this is fab!!! I also have Shape Evolve (for me!) and it irritates the hell out of me to be honest as it is very fiddly to set up on screen as the prompts to select are very small so you end up selecting the wrong thing half the time. Unfortunately, this stops me using it. This is Shape Evolve not Shape Evolve 2012 so I'm not sure if they've improved this bit.

Having got the kit already - this is what I would do - forget the TSV as its £35 more just for two alternative games. I would buy the 500578 and then with the £35 you save go out and buy yourself two other games. We have both Sports 1 and Sports 2 and they are both fab. This way you get the same Xbox kit with "four poss five" games as opposed to three. The only thing you miss out on is the EP as 500578 isn't on EP anymore.

To be honest I'm surprised they are showing todays TSV at £284 whilst the other is still available as the other is £35 cheaper and the only difference (that I can see) is two of the games are different. But for that £35 you could buy yourself other games, I would buy Sports 1 and Sports 2 as they are brilliant. The only thing QVC may be clutching at must be the Easy Pay facility.

Delivery was very quick, dad got ours through in about two days. We are delighted with it and my 8 year old can beat me at bowling, darts, boxing, golf and tennis so she is delighted!! In the other package you get Kinnect Adventures, Dance Central 3 (this is good!) and Zumba but you save £35!! You can easily buy Sports 2 for less than £35 so you'd get change and end up with more for the same money.

SUPERCOOLWILLOW;533253]dont do the TSV its way over priced

Yes it is. You need to do searches online for each item separately.

i bought the kinnect with 3 games for at christmas for 100 euros. the average price here seems to be anything from 100 to 150 euros with 1, 2 or 3 game packs included

Latest posts

Back