YBF returning to QVC??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The move has reminded them of the old stock in the warehouse! Clearout time. Bet they spend 10 minutes on each item with maximum EP to shift the lot once and for all. The Q US fiasco means she will never be back here. Plus, the sell by dates must be just about ok, before legally they have to be binned.

The move has reminded them of the old stock in the warehouse! Clearout time. Bet they spend 10 minutes on each item with maximum EP to shift the lot once and for all. The Q US fiasco means she will never be back here. Plus, the sell by dates must be just about ok, before legally they have to be binned.

the warehouse is staying where it is so no need to sell off old stock as its only the studios moving not the warehouse

Looks like she on in Canada (shopping channel) June 5th. Makes it unlikely she'll be flogging stuff in UK the day b4. She was always entertaining, can't vouch for the stuff, but sure there was something about a lawsuit against QVC USA.

Oh bit of gossip!!!! Seems on one of Stacy's cruises(remember those????), the dirt was being dished on a brand sold on QVC and the guest!!!! Yes, it is a French brand! Sorry I cannot possibly say who they are, well not on a public forum. Don't want Graham in trouble. Though it was told on a on a private Facebook page.:tongue:

Or point us in the direction where we can read it ourselves, he he :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Really pleased for Stacey and fans of her products if she's coming back to qvc uk. I went to a Models Prefer event at QVC years ago and she is exactly as she appears on screen. QVC always want make up lines that can keep inventing new variations on a theme to keep buyers tempted to buy and Models Prefer certainly did this, Mally has never quite filled her shoes because her pricing is too high for what it is. Even Laura Geller never quite had the pull of a Models Prefer show.

That said I hope she's improved the YBF products which weren't as good as their MP counterparts; maybe removing the parabens contributed to this. Can't fault the brow pencil though! Expect a v quick sell-out if it's relaunched in July!

Jude xx

When I rang CS this afternoon - the lady wasn't sure if YBF was coming back to QVC as it is a brand they no longer stock. She said that it looks like they will be selling clothes on the YBF shows and said that I should ring up a week before the show for more information. I wonder if they are just getting rid of old stock?

Latest posts

Back