Yup her Ego was on top form tonight with Mr Buckley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is now heading my 'turn off' list, just cannot listen to her anymore. She steals the guests' thunder every time. dreadful bad manners as they are not professional presenters and must feel intimidated. I also do not care for the Duchess of Cambridge look on a past middle aged woman! She does look nice, but the eyes give it away. very very hard.

She is now heading my 'turn off' list, just cannot listen to her anymore. She steals the guests' thunder every time. dreadful bad manners as they are not professional presenters and must feel intimidated. I also do not care for the Duchess of Cambridge look on a past middle aged woman! She does look nice, but the eyes give it away. very very hard.

What is this please. I have no idea what you mean.Also how old is past middle age?

Sorry but can't see the similarity there. Also I'm sure that all the ladies over 50 will be thrilled that they are past middle aged.

I do wonder what her colleagues feel about QVC employing JR's children. That kind of thing can cause a lot of ill feeling.

I do wonder what her colleagues feel about QVC employing JR's children. That kind of thing can cause a lot of ill feeling.

Yes it can or maybe they don't give a rats and would all do the same if they could help their children.

To be honest I'm not a big JR fan, I don't like the " me me me" thing, the hair flicking or the digs at guests. However I watched the Bearpaw show today wondering what she would say about them and fair play to her she said that she had never tried them before today, now other presenters would own some and absolutely love them.

To be honest I'm not a big JR fan, I don't like the " me me me" thing, the hair flicking or the digs at guests. However I watched the Bearpaw show today wondering what she would say about them and fair play to her she said that she had never tried them before today, now other presenters would own some and absolutely love them.

Not only that she admitted she had trouble getting them on over her instep and also mentioned about the same being said in a lot of the reviews.

Miss Piggy also had to mention her "athletic calves from being a dancer" (twice) :yawn: and the fact that she has "very little feet" - note the word little instead of small. I'm also size 4 and I don't cosider that to be 'very little', below size 3 would be in my book.

Miss Piggy also had to mention her "athletic calves from being a dancer" (twice) :yawn: and the fact that she has "very little feet" - note the word little instead of small. I'm also size 4 and I don't cosider that to be 'very little', below size 3 would be in my book.

For someone who has such an obvious dislike of her you seem to hang on to her every word.:cheeky:

I actually listened carefully to the Bearpaw show because I was interested in the product and I have a very good memory Cazzie. :wink:

I think it would be funny if she "reversed" it...and came into the studio, saying "bu**er me...look at the state of me bags this morning" and look at me chin, there's at least 3 new wrinkles that weren't there yesterday, and hairs? I'll ask Shavata if she'll give me an estimate later...and on a clothing show, well I'm normally a 16 and I'm wearing the XL, cos it hides a multitude, a multitude I'll tell you..and you wouldn't believe I used to be a dancer would you, the old bod's gone 'ome..but hey ho, that's what they call aging!

She'd soon be taking in a few compliments then I reckon lol!

She should try it ! then maybe JF would come in and say "sod it, I DO look like Iggy Pop ! and CH would admit to being walking extensions on stilts !

I think it would be funny if she "reversed" it...and came into the studio, saying "bu**er me...look at the state of me bags this morning" and look at me chin, there's at least 3 new wrinkles that weren't there yesterday, and hairs? I'll ask Shavata if she'll give me an estimate later...and on a clothing show, well I'm normally a 16 and I'm wearing the XL, cos it hides a multitude, a multitude I'll tell you..and you wouldn't believe I used to be a dancer would you, the old bod's gone 'ome..but hey ho, that's what they call aging!

She'd soon be taking in a few compliments then I reckon lol!

What a fab thought. However there is absolutely NO chance of her admitting to being a size 16!

Latest posts

Back