Delivery from the Manufactor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I just wondered if anyone on the forum has had a delivery from Ideal World that has come direct from the manufactor and if so how long have you waited, and has it arrived.Would it be any longer then 30 days? Thank you very much.

I've only ever shopped with IW once and I sent it back - took forever to get refund so will never buy from them again. If you call IW, will they give you the number for the IJoyRide people? If so, maybe you could call them direct and ask when it will arrive AND express your unhappiness to them about the fact that a delivery delay was not made clear.

Did you call IW btw re: not taking 2nd payment?

Hope you get this sorted soon Dazzler! I'm getting mad about this as well!!

I've only ever shopped with IW once and I sent it back - took forever to get refund so will never buy from them again. If you call IW, will they give you the number for the IJoyRide people? If so, maybe you could call them direct and ask when it will arrive AND express your unhappiness to them about the fact that a delivery delay was not made clear.

Did you call IW btw re: not taking 2nd payment?

Hope you get this sorted soon Dazzler! I'm getting mad about this as well!!

Hi Cupcake, I dont know if I am being over sensitive about it, but do feel upset about it and feel I am being a moaner!!!. Thank you for your concern. Hubby rang yesterday and after being put on hold for 15 minutes the guy then said the systen was down and to call back, so hubby told the guy if he did not receive order he will cancel it! Of course that upset me because I dont want to cancel so hubby said he would give it to 30th and then cancel.
I emailed Ideal World to get a tracking number for parcelnet I presume that is the courier but Ideal world replyed with the order number instead! We coul;d not get the no for IJoy ride as the Ideal world guy kept saying before to us to be patient and allow 10 days. It says on my account due by 11th may and then the guy on phone said wait till 18th, so the date keeps changing.

I do have the telephone number of IJoy ride website but wonder if it is them that Ideal world have the stock from and am tempted to ring them, although it was my husband that placed the order and not me.

Hi Cupcake, I dont know if I am being over sensitive about it, but do feel upset about it and feel I am being a moaner!!!. Thank you for your concern. Hubby rang yesterday and after being put on hold for 15 minutes the guy then said the systen was down and to call back, so hubby told the guy if he did not receive order he will cancel it! Of course that upset me because I dont want to cancel so hubby said he would give it to 30th and then cancel.
I emailed Ideal World to get a tracking number for parcelnet I presume that is the courier but Ideal world replyed with the order number instead! We coul;d not get the no for IJoy ride as the Ideal world guy kept saying before to us to be patient and allow 10 days. It says on my account due by 11th may and then the guy on phone said wait till 18th, so the date keeps changing.

I do have the telephone number of IJoy ride website but wonder if it is them that Ideal world have the stock from and am tempted to ring them, although it was my husband that placed the order and not me.

I see - IW's Customer Service is on fine form once again ... not! Customer Sod-off would be more approriate.

No - you are definitely not being over sensitive. In fact, I think you are displaying quite a bit of restraint! I'd be fuming (in fact, I am on your behalf). Can you call IW back and demand to be put through to a supervisor or someone who can tell the difference between an order number and a tracking number? I would definitely write to them as well and express your annoyance about the way the matter has been handled.

Also, I just found this online - there is a CS number for iJoy Ride
http://www.ijoyride.co.uk/contact.shtml

Maybe if you call them and quote your IW order number, they may be of more help!

I have found delivery direct from the manufacturer from IW was really slow but I have the same with QVC which I put down to my being in a foreign country. :64:

I see - IW's Customer Service is on fine form once again ... not! Customer Sod-off would be more approriate.

No - you are definitely not being over sensitive. In fact, I think you are displaying quite a bit of restraint! I'd be fuming (in fact, I am on your behalf). Can you call IW back and demand to be put through to a supervisor or someone who can tell the difference between an order number and a tracking number? I would definitely write to them as well and express your annoyance about the way the matter has been handled.

Also, I just found this online - there is a CS number for iJoy Ride
http://www.ijoyride.co.uk/contact.shtml

Maybe if you call them and quote your IW order number, they may be of more help!

Thank you Vampyre. I have just telephoned I joy direct and the nice lady has taken the details from me and said they will look into it but has nothing down for me.,but they are not the manufactor. I have done what I can now cant do anymore. Just rang hubby to tell him im trying to chase it and he said he is not interested so I put the phone down on him! Its because he has been trying to sort it out and said its stressing him because of me moaning about it. He said he has made his decision to cancel the goods if they dont arrive by 30th, although he waas ready to cancel tomorrow really. So maybe I will just shut up then.

Awwwww Dazzy what a crap situation,i can see your hubby's point of veiw i bet he is well peed off,you must be too sweets hope it arrives soon for you xxxx

Awwwww Dazzy what a crap situation,i can see your hubby's point of veiw i bet he is well peed off,you must be too sweets hope it arrives soon for you xxxx

Well Snoopy he has the same attitude as me really as in if someone treats you like this he just cuts them off I am the same in things too but the thing what annoys me is he promised he would buy it for me, so I build up my hopes thinking great!!!! I know now I wont get this so I have to accept it and leave him to get the refund ( when he can find the time to ring up that is). Was suppose to be doing my fitness today but I cant be bothered to do it now as dont feel like it, life is full of disappointments and being ripped off!!

Sounds like bottle of wine and choc time love.

So true but then hubby will say dont eat chocolates or you will get fat ( even though I am already slim) well you know what he can do today dont you......................:54:

Two bottles of sherry snoops lol

The one thing I bought from IW that came straight from the manufacturer never came! I waited weeks. Each time I phoned they kept telling me it would be with me shortly.
Checking my account I noticed they had refunded me without telling me!
That's the last time I shopped with them!
Sorry to hear you're having such hassle Dazzler. I know how much you were looking forward to the arrival of the ijoy ride.

Just went to the bin to put rubbish in and got chatting to my neighbour when i came back in I noticed I had a message on my answer machine from Ideal world. It seesm that Ijoy must have got in touch with them direct because the message said that the Ijoy is going to be despatched today and will be with me in 5 -7 working days!!!! WTF. after all this time they tell me its now only being despatched today!!!!! Youi watch bet it dont even arrive I wont hold my breath , it needs to arrive before 30th or hubby will cancel. Blimy I go to wait till next Friday thats a whole month I have waited.

The one thing I bought from IW that came straight from the manufacturer never came! I waited weeks. Each time I phoned they kept telling me it would be with me shortly.
Checking my account I noticed they had refunded me without telling me!
That's the last time I shopped with them!
Sorry to hear you're having such hassle Dazzler. I know how much you were looking forward to the arrival of the ijoy ride.

That is disgusting PP. if I had known mine was coming via manufactors I would not have even ordered, but they dont say do they we were told 10 days delivery. First its the 11th then its the 18th and now its the 30th. Reminds me of those dodgy men that are snakes in the grass tell you one thing and do another, they had no chances with me I can tell you I just get rid, one let down and thats it with me.

(((((Dazzler)))))
Now, have you had your rescue remedy today and done that deep breathing to get your heart rate down? ;)

What a time you're having!! :(

I hope they are telling the truth this time. :31:

I have had a think.....I think IW are in dire straits and they are taking payments and then hanging onto them before passing them onto the manufacturer - for the interest of course. Either that, or they haven't passed payments to the Manufacturer/Supplier at all and so the M/S has have renegued on any goodwill terms they may have had with IW and are refusing to despatch until previous debts are settled. :53:

It would explain the humungous delay.

Keeping everything crossed for you :D

Just went to the bin to put rubbish in and got chatting to my neighbour when i came back in I noticed I had a message on my answer machine from Ideal world. It seesm that Ijoy must have got in touch with them direct because the message said that the Ijoy is going to be despatched today and will be with me in 5 -7 working days!!!! WTF. after all this time they tell me its now only being despatched today!!!!! Youi watch bet it dont even arrive I wont hold my breath , it needs to arrive before 30th or hubby will cancel. Blimy I go to wait till next Friday thats a whole month I have waited.

I hope this is true! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

(((((Dazzler)))))
Now, have you had your rescue remedy today and done that deep breathing to get your heart rate down? ;)

What a time you're having!! :(

I hope they are telling the truth this time. :31:

I have had a think.....I think IW are in dire straits and they are taking payments and then hanging onto them before passing them onto the manufacturer - for the interest of course. Either that, or they haven't passed payments to the Manufacturer/Supplier at all and so the M/S has have renegued on any goodwill terms they may have had with IW and are refusing to despatch until previous debts are settled. :53:

It would explain the humungous delay.

Keeping everything crossed for you :D

Lets hope it turns up soon still 3-5 days is still a long time to wait because of the bank holiday which wont count will it! Got a headache coming on now so just took two paros. hubby just came in for a cuppa and said have you done your fitness, I gave him one look!!!!!:54:

I hope this is true! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.

I wonder though do couriers come on a Saturday, the other problem is to make sure I am in to get the delivery we dont want it going back to Ideal World!!

I had a right nightmare 18 months ago with 2 sets of curtains, the saga was on the other site before it went t*ts up.

Anyway, a brief recall...
I ordered 2 pairs of curtains with tie backs.... if you ordered the £9.99 valances at the same time, you got them free. I ordered 2 to match the sizes of curtains....simple? oh no!

3 weeks later the valances turned up, fair enough. I waited another 2 weeks, still no curtains so I checked my account online, the delivery date was given for another 8 WEEKS. I phoned up the CS and was told that the curtains had turned up with the valances but their quality controller deemed the curtains not up to their very high standard, so returned them. I told them I no longer wanted the curtains and if they could cancel the order and send me a returns label for the valances, they said they would, but because I'd had the valances longer than the 30 days money back guarantee I'd have to return them as faulty but if they were found to be in perfect order I'd be recharged for the p&p!.

I sent them back as soon as I got the label....I thought that was the last of it, it wasn't, my bank statement turned up with an I/W transaction for £24.95 which I didn't recognise, so once again I rang the CS. The £24.95 was for the valances, because I'd cancelled the curtains they were no longer free and to rub salt in I also was charged the £4.95 p&p. To say I was bouncing off the walls was an understatement!......after countless phone calls and the threat of legal action they returned all my money and sent a 'good will' voucher for £10.00.......I can see the irony and funnyish side of it now but at the time I was livid and it was making me ill because it was all I could think about......suffice to say, I never order anything that's not in their warehouse at the time of sale anymore, it's not worth the stress.

Latest posts

Back