Liz Earle TSV - 07/05/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm probably in the minority here but I think Jo from LE is VERY boring. Her voice drolls on and on and on and on ... It was enough to send me to sleep last night at half nine. All her 'top tips' are just common sense too. Anyone with half a functioning brain could work out that you can leave a mask containing only botanical ingredients, on overnight. :mysmilie_496:

I agree Bensmum. She seems really nice and is probably a great therapist but not enthusiastic enough for TV. Liz and Caroline are much better at presenting products and explaining about them.

...are my ears deceiving me? Is there a kinder, gentler Alison Young?.....less shrieky and softer, calmer.....very much more a pleasant viewing experience.

I wonder if it's because Jo is quiet herself so Alison has to be a bit calmer herself. Definitely a more pleasant viewing experience although as I've said in another post I wish Jo was a bit more enthusiastic. Am I fickle or what!

Woohoo my TSV order was shipped this morning... I too miss Caroline , I find Jo's voice very sleep-inducing.

Got my TSV this morning. I'm so pleased I bought this one as I loved the choice of products included this time! And to get the hairband was a nice little extra too :)

Got my TSV this morning. I'm so pleased I bought this one as I loved the choice of products included this time! And to get the hairband was a nice little extra too :)

Wow that's fast. My courier is good but it generally takes the full 5 working days :( hope it does turn up soon

Mine arrived today too which is very fast but I did order at midnight.....perhaps that makes a difference. I think is the best Liz Earle TSV that QVC has done. Nice to see more full sizes instead of travel sizes. I would have rather had a full size of Instant Boost Skin Tonic instead of Gentle Face Exfoliator, but personal preference I guess.

mine has arrived too, their delivery times have improved, i used to wait ages for my orders to arrive. xx

I recieved mine this morning and I too think that a full-size Instant Boost Skin Tonic should be in the next TSV as the last 3 TSV's have all included quarter sizes of IBST..

I came back from my holiday in Spain this week and tuned into Liz Earle's show. I loved the Superskin kit which I managed to get and I'm going to give the Superskin Body cream to my gran. I thought that therapist Jo was brill and I thought she was a breath of fresh air!!

Latest posts

Back