Liz Earle TSV 25/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There is another Liz Earle Tsv on the 25th of October. Looks like this could be the Christmas one as its called " Liz Earle Botanically Beautiful Christmas"

Hmm - so I wonder what novelties will be in the set?

One of the disadvantages of having a small and relatively static range is that TSVs do become boring and predictable, unfortunately.

I am really hoping for some superskin but have a feeling it is not to be, have a feeling it will be skin repair to keep the price down.
I tried her new perfume this week and really didn't like it, so have saved some money there!

Checked the liz website and is says:

Watch us on QVC

Join Liz Earle ambassadors, Caroline Archer and Abigail James on QVC, on Sunday 25th October as they present their biggest ever Today’s Special Value with The Best of Botanical Beauty Collection. This stunning set features six of Liz Earle’s botanical bestsellers, including an exclusive to QVC 200ml pump of multi award-winning Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser, for the first time ever, plus a sample of their new fine fragrance Botanical Essence™ No.20 Eau De Parfum. To find out more about this incredible offer be sure tune in on the following times.

Sunday 25th October
Midnight
11am
1pm
7pm
10pm

I am really hoping for some superskin but have a feeling it is not to be, have a feeling it will be skin repair to keep the price down.
I tried her new perfume this week and really didn't like it, so have saved some money there!

Somebody here posted some pictures of upcoming TSVs from TV and no, no Superskin, but the Skin Repair Moisturiser, as always. It also seems from the picture that the shower gel is part of the set in the huge size.

It was me, apologies for the squinty picture but taken from the tele.
They said limited edition C&P in a tin, supersize orange blossom shower gel, the rest looks standard. Maybe a toner, moisturiser and eye bright??

image.jpg

Looks a bit boring for a Xmas set - not sure what the fuss about a tin is -as I understand the C&P is standard inside ? Anyway boring or not I'm in as I need to stock up .....

Looks a bit boring for a Xmas set - not sure what the fuss about a tin is -as I understand the C&P is standard inside ? Anyway boring or not I'm in as I need to stock up .....

I agree with you I need to stock up again too. The C & P in a tin is just a gimmick, ok if you are intending to give as a gift I suppose. I do wish they would do the Energising body wash and moisturiser for a change as I am really fed up of the Orange Blossom one, it seems to be in every TSV.

Seems eyebright comes in every kit these days unfortunately but if it contains botanical body cream
Then I am sold
It's the 200ml pump of C&P as mentioned earlier that's what's special about it ��

Seems eyebright comes in every kit these days unfortunately but if it contains botanical body cream
Then I am sold
It's the 200ml pump of C&P as mentioned earlier that's what's special about it ��

I wonder if it's just the limited edition tin they've done for their anniversary, rather than limited edition fragrances... They've got 3 different tins with different botanicals which are in the original C&P on the front. Might be a little bit of a let-down if you're expecting both limited edition tin and fragrance.

Nope, I'm far more interested in the JW TSV. Besides I've got about 3 full sizes of the toner that I found hiding in the bathroom cupboard so I don't need more LE products at the moment.

CC

The smell of the toner seems to have changed recently, it's not as nice when I had a spray of it on my hand whilst in Boots last week. I tried it there because I'd heard mention of it having changed.

This is sooooo not for me. Seems as if the TSVs this year are all the same with the same products in different combinations. What about Superskin?

The last LE tsv I bought was exactly the same as this! So boring, but I guess it sells.

This is actually worse than the Philosophy Graces TSV - as there is some variation in the products in the Philosophy. The only variation in the Liz Earle one is the sizes... hoh hum. It will suit enough people to ensure it won't change.

One of the things I used to love about the Liz Earle TSVs going right back to her very first appearance, were the bags. These bags either handbags or cosmetic bags, wash bags, and toilet bags, were a terrific add on, give away and were made to the highest quality. She used to say that they were made by the top makers of that type of container, and having had all of them, I'd totally agree they are a delight to own, and the zips always work.

We don't get them now it seems, we get (what I think) are those cheap and nasty cotton or hessian bags, which personally, I have no use for and don't like them.

I just wondered if others felt the same.

Latest posts

Back