Liz Earle TSV 25/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

.....Also l cannot see the point of a stupid Christmas canister for the C & P. I would much rather have a few quid knocked off the price than this silly gimmicky thing! I mean what are you going to do with it when you get it? It will end up cluttering up some drawer space. Totally pointless piece of not needed tat!

Totally agree but drawer space? It will end up cluttering up my bin space!

:mysmilie_506:

had an email this morning that you can order early just in case you out on the town this evening and too hungover to do anything tomorrow :tongue: or maybe just an email to plug the offer to try to sell it out, or, so at 1minute past midnight they can say, we have had a zillion confirmed orders already... buy now!!! buy now!!! then every gullible person can reach for the phone to order super quick!!!! :mysmilie_50:

i still undecided .... :confused::angel: mainly because i trying to decide on 100 ideas for a useless cleanse and polish tin which will go rusty within a month on the bathroom cabinet....

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=208308&storeId=10252&langId=-2&catalogId=10152&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK&ddkey=http:TSVItemDisplay&source=cht&cm_mmc=Email-_-October-_-Liz_Earle_priority_purchase_non_liveclicker-_-hero_link&utm_source=cht&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Liz_Earle_priority_purchase_non_liveclicker&utm_content=hero_link

***edit ...oops i am slow, just noticed there is a post already about it...... goes back to bed***

Last edited:
Come on guys, you know the special canister makes it perfect for gifting! :wink:

By the way, if anyone wants to save a bit of money but still enjoys a hot cloth cleanser, I'd highly recommend No 7's Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser. It's £10 for 200ml so a whopping amount for the money compared to C&P, and I find it much better. It's a bit lighter (yet still creamy) in texture so spreads far more easily than C&P, and leaves my skin far softer and brighter. I'm converted.

I'm a guy & love the naturally active range for men & would love Liz to bring out a men's fragrance. Is it two or three, that the ladies have now? The men haven't got one, yet. Let me ask you ladies, if you know what Liz's face & body wash smells like in the men's range, would you buy a fragrance like that, for your men?

Anja
By the way, if anyone wants to save a bit of money but still enjoys a hot cloth cleanser, I'd highly recommend No 7's Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser. It's £10 for 200ml so a whopping amount for the money compared to C&P, and I find it much better. It's a bit lighter (yet still creamy) in texture so spreads far more easily than C&P, and leaves my skin far softer and brighter. I'm converted.
Yes, that's a nice one, already tried it but didn't like too much how it smelled. No 7 generally has great cleansers in my opinion, besides the Hot Cloth one I also like their Melting Gel Cleanser (dupe to a Clarins cleanser) and bought the Cleansing Oil and the Cleansing Balm to try (3for2, need I say more?).
But I also read on the Internet that Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser is great, I bought one when I was in London recently. Also the Ultimelt Cleanser from Soap & Glory is very similar to Cleanse & Polish. So many cleansers, so little face. :sun:

I know why will have put the C & P in a silly festive tin!!! They will be harping on about how you can gift it and how lovely it will be given in the tin. I can just see it now, 'Why not introduce someone to cleanse and polish. It will look amaaaaazing in this stunning limited edition festive tin!'. Those of us who use it every day would rather they just reduce the price of the TSV and forget the silly canister.

I know why will have put the C & P in a silly festive tin!!! They will be harping on about how you can gift it and how lovely it will be given in the tin. I can just see it now, 'Why not introduce someone to cleanse and polish. It will look amaaaaazing in this stunning limited edition festive tin!'. Those of us who use it every day would rather they just reduce the price of the TSV and forget the silly canister.

Spot on,I don't intend to watch any of the shows sick of hearing about gifting.

I'm a guy & love the naturally active range for men & would love Liz to bring out a men's fragrance. Is it two or three, that the ladies have now? The men haven't got one, yet. Let me ask you ladies, if you know what Liz's face & body wash smells like in the men's range, would you buy a fragrance like that, for your men?

Not a bad idea Polo, maybe they will - after all, LE herself was always wittering on about what a sexy scent the mens' body wash is!

:nod:

Got a free sample of the No 20 perfume from Boots Fosse Park yesterday - made me smile as it says 'over 87% natural ingredients'.
Is that good/bad? Such a meaningless statement!
Have sniffed it and am now passing on to my friend, didn't like it.
Have ordered TSV - will join the stockpile!

What happened to the beginning of the quote in my posting??? New word??

It's actually four for us... No.1, No.15, No.100, No.20

I've tried all 4 and for me No.1 is the only one I like on me... and I like it a lot!

None of the women's perfumes are directly their women's body wash scents, probably because they go and get the perfumes composed by professional noses. Not sure if they did the same for the body washes. I don't find the body wash scents last all that well, whereas the perfumes do. They might do a men's fragrance, but I would imagine it won't be a direct copy of the body wash, but it may well be complimentary - the way No.1 compliments both the orange flower and the energising body washes.

I think no 15 is a masculine fragrance and more suited to men than women
My favourite is no 100 love it ❤️ BL I have sent u a email

Well, concerning the TSV: They said on Facebook it is "UK only". So no way, even if I wanted to, to get it. It is because of the fragrance sample they put in this time and Royal Mail regulations.

I bought the TSV earlier but just flicked onto the launch! Crikey Caroline is in motormouth mode. Jilly can barely get a word in. Surprised it's Jilly hosting actually, l was convinced it would be Jill Frank's. Do you know, l actually think Caroline Archer is very nervous when she first starts presenting because in the time it has taken me to type this (ages) she has calmed down.

Latest posts

Back