Liz Earle TSV 25/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I often buy direct from the Liz Earle site, as they always give you a sample - decent size. But although I don't need anything right now, I went ahead and ordered the TSV purely because it is such good value.

Whilst doing so, I was just thinking how little Jilly has changed, she is one of my all time favourite presenters, she is not hard to watch or listen, doesn't put on airs and graces, and she comes from a lovely family. I was thinking the other day just how much she has remained herself all these years, she's a pleasure to listen to.

Unlike some of the others, she is not full of her own importance or egotistical - nice girl always. I've watched since first she appeared on Q and can honestly say, she's seems the same to me now, as the girl she was all those years ago. I can't remember when she got married, but I do remember her talking about her engagement, and "forthcoming marriage".

Last edited:
I bought the TSV earlier but just flicked onto the launch! Crikey Caroline is in motormouth mode. Jilly can barely get a word in. Surprised it's Jilly hosting actually, l was convinced it would be Jill Frank's. Do you know, l actually think Caroline Archer is very nervous when she first starts presenting because in the time it has taken me to type this (ages) she has calmed down.

I know what you mean about Caroline, who used to annoy me so much, but for some reason these days she doesn't, but I do agree I think she is nervous.

I'm slightly tempted now I've looked at the LE site and the Christmas free gifts aren't as nice as previous years. It's really good value, but the P&P puts me off.

Re the canister - it's just the right size for holding a long tube of cotton wool pads! Well that's what I do with mine! I have given them as pressies to the females in my family as they look more attractive than just the pump, but I would rather they gave us one of the nice bags Liz used to do.

I have not bought any Liz Earle products for about 4 years now. But the value in this TSV is so good I am getting it. It will be interesting to see if the C & P and tonic has changed. The only thing that will not get used is the eye bright but I may as well give this a go.

I have not bought any Liz Earle products for about 4 years now. But the value in this TSV is so good I am getting it. It will be interesting to see if the C & P and tonic has changed. The only thing that will not get used is the eye bright but I may as well give this a go.

The IBST has definitely changed WG, and not for the better IMO. I noticed it quite a few years ago. Doesn't even smell as nice now. It's a pity if you ask me, but some people still seem to love it.

Forgot to say, it's definitely selling well. By 12.30am (when I switched off), they'd already flogged 6000 on preorders and another 14000 on the launch show. Not to shabby at all. I'm still not buying though, even though it's ****** good value. It'll be next Christmas before I've made a dent in my stash.

I agree it is excellent value, but I have so much in my stash I am trying to resist, really wish they had a superskin moisturiser in one of the Tsvs this year or at least had a choice in this tsv for one,even if they put a smaller size one in it, or charged more for the superskin option as they do direct from Liz Earle. Having used the pro-radiance once recently from Elemis I think I now prefer this to C&P, but it is still tempting me!

Oh no Mr M. I loved the tonic - I will know straight away if it's changed. I have already waded through my stash, so am quite proud of myself. I am on my last tub of face cream so the one in this TSV will get used very soon.

Oddly enough, I don't really use the canisters for anything other than keeping cloths in, but that's a good idea for the makeup brushes, now why didn't I think of that LoL:mysmilie_19:

I am one of those women who, whilst liking many skincare products, always go back to most of the Liz Earle range, I like how it feels and smells, and I remember 20 years ago when Liz, who still lived on the I of W, first appeared on Q I thought it was too good to be true with Cleanse and Polish, but after all those years, I know it is not hype, it is without doubt the best cleanser (and I've used them all) that I've ever had, so I stash - there's no limit to what I stash.:mysmilie_59:

Anne Dawson has just said that they've now sold 55,000 sets. Jesus wept. Excluding postage that's not far off 3 million quid. Not bad for a days work eh?

I pre ordered it at about 7pm last night and am glad l did. It's definitely been a good seller! I think the easy pays definitely helps sell things.There's already a 5* review on the website!

i succumbed to the TSV ... my willpower gets worse as the year passes by... i'm low on cleanser....that was my excuse for today!

i cant use the skincare in paticularly cleanse and polish and the moisturiser but i love all the body stuff and the toner and masks. i just dont buy the tsv kits because of the claenser and face cream

I waited for advanced orders to order mine, perfect timing November for me and everything will get used apart from the skin repair which should keep the mother-out-law sweet for Christmas (I'm kidding myself about the sweetness!).

I waited for advanced orders to order mine, perfect timing November for me and everything will get used apart from the skin repair which should keep the mother-out-law sweet for Christmas (I'm kidding myself about the sweetness!).

This TSV looks excellent to me, and the price is good too.

However, I've been away this weekend and had no internet, so it's on waitlist now.

So this morning, 'dry/sensitive' & 'normal/combination' are both on advanced orders, for delivery w/c 16/11, but at the 'qvc price', with 'light' being on waitlist.

Last night, I added myself to the 'waitlist' for 'normal/combination', so does anyone know if this means I am likely to receive it, as there are advanced orders for next month guaranteed?

I was going to cancel my waitlist order & instead do an advanced order, but this will mean I have to pay the qvc price & not the TSV price.

Latest posts

Back