Liz Earle TSV 25/10/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the TSV just after midnight, then the following day, I decided true to what they said on the presentations, there is a huge saving on the QVC price normally, and also when I went to the Liz Earle website, from which I often purchase, true enough the total was £119. Although there is nothing I need right now, I'm so aware of the huge savings that I ordered another set, later on the 25th, however, my dry/sensative was now on advanced, but I'm in no hurry so can wait.

To anyone who is unsure, it's well worth the wait if you ordered on the 25th at the TSV price. I wish they would give the little bags they used to add to some of their sets, they were so well made. I don't like those canvas things that so many people give away as freebies now, including LE~

So this morning, 'dry/sensitive' & 'normal/combination' are both on advanced orders, for delivery w/c 16/11, but at the 'qvc price', with 'light' being on waitlist.

Last night, I added myself to the 'waitlist' for 'normal/combination', so does anyone know if this means I am likely to receive it, as there are advanced orders for next month guaranteed?

I was going to cancel my waitlist order & instead do an advanced order, but this will mean I have to pay the qvc price & not the TSV price.

id call them & see if they can swap you over as its happend to loads in the past as the system dont always change people from waitlist to the advanced order

id call them & see if they can swap you over as its happend to loads in the past as the system dont always change people from waitlist to the advanced order

Thank-you, but I've just been back on the website and all three options are on 'waitlist' now. I'm just going to leave it and see if it ever comes in stock. It will be a nice surprise if it does arrive on my doorstep one day. lol!

Is it definitely a waitlist rather than an advanced order? The email confirming the order will say which it actually is whereas, rather annoyingly, your order list on the website will just say "awaiting stock" either way. There is still a chance of receiving the TSV on waitlist because a proportion of the advanced orders may cancel, particularly as it's getting close to Christmas.

Is it definitely a waitlist rather than an advanced order? The email confirming the order will say which it actually is whereas, rather annoyingly, your order list on the website will just say "awaiting stock" either way. There is still a chance of receiving the TSV on waitlist because a proportion of the advanced orders may cancel, particularly as it's getting close to Christmas.

I definitely ordered on 'waitlist'. I just noticed this morning that two of the options were back on 'advanced orders', so I was confused. However all three options are back on 'waitlist', so I'm going to sit patiently and try and forget in the hope it drops on my door step next month some time...

My TSV came today.

First impressions of the fragrance sample are good. If I still like it by then I will be ordering some on Black Friday from the Liz Earle website if the offer is good enough. Last year they had, if I remember correctly an extra 20% off everything. Which was fantastic as there were lots of Xmas offers already.

So pleased I went for this TSV, looking forward to using LE stuff again!

Anyway, new fragrance sample was quite nice I thought but a bit too sweet for me - eldest DD pounced on it however & announced she loved it & wanted it for Xmas, which surprised me a little as she usually goes for heavier, darker fragrances!
(She also, slightly bizarrely, said it reminded her of Turkish Delight!)

:flower:

Someone happened to mention the Glasgow accent, when referring to Anne Dawson, and how all the accents in and around Glasgow differ, which is very true.

I live about 40 miles from Glasgow on the Ayrshire coast - which I love, but I can honestly tell you, I've been watching the Liz Earle hours and I cannot stand Caroline Archer, but when she speaks fast trust me, I find it very difficult to understand a words she's saying - so it's not just the Scottish or specifically the Glasgow accent, some of the English ones are difficult too.

caroline archer twitters she speaks really badly. she pretty now she has lost the weight though

Caroline's voice on Q sounds as though she's trying to deepen its tone below her normal comfortable range.

caroline archer twitters she speaks really badly. she pretty now she has lost the weight though

Caroline's voice on Q sounds as though she's trying to deepen its tone below her normal comfortable range.

Caroline, in my very humble opinion, has a very silly, put on, affected voice - LE herself is rather posh, being an admiral's daughter 'n' all & she doesn't talk like a twit!

Personally I find her way of speaking incredibly irritating, (only kept out of top spot by even more irritating Natalia/Natasha/whatever her name is, eyebrow lady anyway!) & the way she says coooooool-ing provokes in me a completely irrational annoyance, to the extent I can hardly stand to watch a show, no idea why, it just does!

:mysmilie_854:

I wouldn't usually comment on anybody's way of speaking or regional accent for example, (though I pretty much dislike them all & remain firm in my belief that everybody on telly should speak in old-fashioned BBC English) but I really don't think Caroline's is entirely 'natural'!

:mysmilie_845:

I have just received a Liz Earle brochure today as I order from their website & although I didn't watch much of the TSV day I just wonder why there is not more variety of products on Q.They have Hand Repair in 3 different fragrances, 4 different candles, 3 different C&P.Oh & their Elite Christmas hamper at £849, just as well that's not on QVC they would be suggesting we get 2.

I have just received a Liz Earle brochure today as I order from their website & although I didn't watch much of the TSV day I just wonder why there is not more variety of products on Q.They have Hand Repair in 3 different fragrances, 4 different candles, 3 different C&P.Oh & their Elite Christmas hamper at £849, just as well that's not on QVC they would be suggesting we get 2.

Exactly my thoughts too! When l last looked in store l noticed the hand cream and different C&P and felt a bit put out that we don't get this choice at QVC. They could really liven their TSVs up a bit if you ask me! Also l wish they would put the energising wash and cream in a TSV for a change, l like the Orange Flower but its getting a bit like groundhog day!

The Elite Hamper does have a Cashmere blanket & vouchers for treatments.Does that make it good value?! Just a bit more than 2 Lulu G bags.Why not put the contents of the hamper into a LG bag? I am available if you wish me solve your gifting problems.

Latest posts

Back