OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes! where are the super sleuths who can put us out of our misery! Spooky - the nails sound fantastic! I've been tempted by the Serena set many times! suePooh your take on a muppet manicure sounds fab too - Any chance of pics from you two??

Black Taxi_Rainbow Connection.jpgMermaids Tears_Fresf Frog.jpg
Yes! where are the super sleuths who can put us out of our misery! Spooky - the nails sound fantastic! I've been tempted by the Serena set many times! suePooh your take on a muppet manicure sounds fab too - Any chance of pics from you two??

Hope you like them

opi 002.jpgopi 003.jpgopi 004.jpgopi 005.jpg

Sorry they're really out of focus cause my camera has gone to camera heaven so I had to take them one handed on my iphone - they look far better in real life. Had to cut my nails short when I went into hospital so they'd also look far better on lovely long nails. (also the nurses made me remove my gorgeous blue glittery toe nails for the op - whats that all about!! twas gutted, lol).

Last edited:
Fab pictures ladies! Thanks for taking the time to show them.

Spooky - your post reminded me of my friend when she went into labour. She was laying there with legs akimbo with an audience watching her lady area and being mortified because her toenails were bare!

Fab pictures ladies! Thanks for taking the time to show them.

Spooky - your post reminded me of my friend when she went into labour. She was laying there with legs akimbo with an audience watching her lady area and being mortified because her toenails were bare!

Ha ha!! Soo understand, poor love, but yey on the baby!

I had a biggie, hysterectomy and bladder op done together, so my glittery toes were nowhere near, now I cannot bend over to re-do them and blue glitter would so compliment the surgical stockings I have to wear for 6 wks, lol. May train hubby up to become a manicurist :rock:

Hi Spooky, what colour is on your nails in the pics please?.... I thought maybe Swine something or Excuse Moi :) ..... Many thanks xx

Daisy Spooky mentioned these were Serena colours.

I'm wearing Excuise Moi at the mo on my ring fingers on top of Plugged In Plum. I would attach a photo but I'm having trouble reducing the size of the jpeg file!

Hi Spooky, what colour is on your nails in the pics please?.... I thought maybe Swine something or Excuse Moi :) ..... Many thanks xx

Hi, my colour hasn't come out well in the photos so apologies for that, but its only taken on my mobile, however, it is the Serena Glam collection, the purple is a slightly glittery/metallic purple, (proper rich purple, exactly like Cadburys purple, my phone has made it look more plummy, but Cadburys is a good description). This is called Grape Set and Match and then the glittery topcoat is Servin' Up Sparkle which is a gorgeous glittery topcoat. It has big pieces of holographic glitter and then the ordinary glitter size too, but I found really only the small came out as if its a weight thing or something, but it is lovely whatever. I suppose you could purposely dab on the bigger bits but its a bit fiddly, I prefer to just paint on smoothly in one stroke and whatever I get, is what I get.

It was a set duo on QVC, there is also a silver option but it looks as though the glitter top coat is the same bottle so I just stuck with the purple option. Fabbo!!!!

I know my nails are very short at present so they aren't likely to chip much anyway as there is no length sticking out to get knocked, but so far its been on three days and no chipping at all.

Soooo hope the TSV is more glitters, every girl has got to sparkle, sparkle, sparkle.

Thanks VALM.... Thanks Spooky - your nails look fab short.... I just assumed the colours were from the Muppet Collection - Wonder when we will find out the contents of the TSV - here's hoping we like most (or all) of the things included :bandit:

Thanks VALM.... Thanks Spooky - your nails look fab short.... I just assumed the colours were from the Muppet Collection - Wonder when we will find out the contents of the TSV - here's hoping we like most (or all) of the things included :bandit:

Ooh thanks, the nails may do but the fingers currently more like half a pound of chipolatas, ha ha ha ... bring on The Muppet collection. Green glitter looks fun!

Ooh thanks, the nails may do but the fingers currently more like half a pound of chipolatas, ha ha ha ... bring on The Muppet collection. Green glitter looks fun!
Fresh frog........is fabulous. Would be good to get some of the "plain" colours and some glitter.
Here's hoping :)

Could 225856 6 piece Fashionista Collection be the TSV? Currently showing at £35 and the TSV's normally have 6 pieces in them and I haven't noticed this collection before I don't think - no reviews on it either? Apologise if I'm wrong - certainly hope so as it doesn't look a very exciting collection to me!

Could 225856 6 piece Fashionista Collection be the TSV? Currently showing at £35 and the TSV's normally have 6 pieces in them and I haven't noticed this collection before I don't think - no reviews on it either? Apologise if I'm wrong - certainly hope so as it doesn't look a very exciting collection to me!
hope not Woodstock - I've got my hopes up for Muppets lol

Think 225856 is part of the Auto Delivery from a previous TSV
and usually TSV details are well hidden

According to newsletter it's 10 piece glamourous collection. Picture shows a taupe (like jaques) a red, pale creamy shade and a dark midnight blue shade - not sure if they are part of the 10 piece as they don't look like new shades so maybe used just to demonstrate the brand - hope so cos they aren't very enticing!

photo.jpg

I confess that none of these colours are OPI but I just had to share. I'm not very arty so I was very chuffed with this! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back