OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A preview is now showing on qvc but it wont let me in to view the clip

Make a date in the diary beauty fans! Thursday 24th November sees the launch of the latest OPI nailcare set - the Classic Couture Collection. It showcases OPI's bestselling Original Nail Envy and Avoplex Oil, a selection of nail lacquers and scented hand creams

Jo: what do I need - where do I get it from - how much is it.......!!!!!!!

I've had my konad plates for ages but the images were teeny tiny and I struggled with it. Having researched it a bit more online and bought a couple of plates that are bigger images, I'm doing quite well with it. Have a look on ebay - I bought a starter kit and then chose some extra plates to go with it. They do 'special' polishes to use with the plates as it needs to be quite thick - I have found Barry M polishes just as good to be honest. This linkhas a pretty good tutorial video: http://www.nailsbyasami.com/2010/08/konad-stamping-basics-tips-tricks.html

Majorly disappointed with this, was convinced it would be the new muppet collection cause of glitter and sparkle for Christmas. Won't be bothering now, will try to find the muppet glitters online elsewhere. Unless they do a new collection during the day, trouble is these always tend to be the teensy sizes.

Yawn. It's a no from me.
There's the damn red one I'll never use, all that handcream I won't like because it'll smell too strong, nail envy I don't use and avoplex I'll use for about ten minutes and forget about. Gold shatter top coat's poo - bought a Nails Inc one and I'm not keen, and the other two colours are very meh.
That's thirty ish quid saved then eh?

The video link is working now
What another boring TSV from OPI
they always have a red at christmas, how many red lacquers does a woman need
Dont really like the shatter effect so not fussed about the gold shatter either
I also wish they would give us a full size avoplex oil rather than the avoplex pen in every TSV
Looks like it might contain the avoplex exfoliator but I dont think I will be buying as its not the colours I would normally buy
Would have liked a nice purple or aqua blue glitter

Im not too impressed with this either, ive been looking forward to this for a while.
My thought were the same as yours Bluebell regarding the red, i am not a great red nail laquer fan. i was hoping for the 'Muppets collection'....wishful thinking!!!
I bought the 'Gone Gonzo' for my Christmas night out but really like the look of the red glittery one. I wont be buying this x

My money is safe too. I'm guessing the taupe if 'you don't know Jacques' (which I've got), I'm unimpressed with the metallic shatters I've tried and I have enough reds and burgundy/blacks to last me a life time.

If you're in the market for the colours, you might be better of getting December's Glamour magazine that has a Nails inc polish free with it - Basil Street (beigey/nude), Tate (Proper party red), Victoria (wine/burgundy) or Picadilly Circus (a raspberry jam colour - the one I'm wearing in the pic I posted). Magazine is £2 :cheeky:

Looks like two of the colours are one of Lincoln Parks and You don't know Jacques, colours many people will already have, not a good TSV, people want something new!!!

Looks like two of the colours are one of Lincoln Parks and You don't know Jacques, colours many people will already have, not a good TSV, people want something new!!!

Yeh I thought it was Lincoln Park after Dark or it could be Russian Navy but like you say lots of people already have these colours
They will probably say it contains all our favourite colours but we want something new!!

Jeeezzz !!

What a totally crap TSV for their Christmas offering. :yawn: I was hoping for the Muppets too. I've just ordered a couple off the bay. Rainbow Collection & The Miss Piggy one ( can't remember its proper name ).

Very disappointing QVC. :mysmilie_490:

I like the look of this one actually. I can't wear anything 'out there' for work so these colours are ideal. The only one I'm not keen on is the red, but then I only like rouge-noir reds. I've not tried the shatter before so that might be fun to try.

Hi,
Is there a link or anything to a picture of the TSV? I have only been able to see everybodies replies - it doesn't sound like it has gone down to well. How many colours are there? and how many treatments?

Many thanks. :nod:

Hoping this may work......

hp_mast_111122.jpg

Mmmm it's a teeny picture lol

Cannot say i am impressed with this either,I was also hoping for muppets!!!

I see what you all mean - doesn't look very exciting and they could have given us more variety - 4 hand creams - I counted 9 when I looked in my stash the other night - hand cream is the last thing i need! I am also not keen on the shatters - I think they look a bit cheap to be honest - may change my mind when I see the actual colours on as I guess if it is around the £30 mark it is still good value for money but I would have liked a bottle of avoplex not the tube - I always seem to get it everywhere!

The shatter effect seems so last year!:giggle:

I have just received my nails inc tsv and am enjoying the magnetic effect at the mo....................and now I have seen Jo's Gonad..oops sorry Konad nails I fancy a play of that too!!

This tsv seems a bit ho hum tbh

Latest posts

Back