OPI TSV - 24th November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooooh can't wait to find out, only came out of hospital a few days ago having had a big hysterectomy so to feel feminine and sparkly again would be very very welcome. Its my birthday too on Monday, so whats more perfect for a bit of glitter than The Muppets OPI collection, I soooooo hope its them. Please say if anybody knows ..

Am bumping. I was feeling angelic that I had cancelled the last of the TSV AD's because the colours are old and then saw that this was upcoming! I have already bought some of the Muppet colours in the US but could not get my hands on Rainbow Connection so if this is in the collection I am going to have to struggle with my conscience and MrM!! I own Animalistic and Meep Meep Meep and bought Excuse Moi for my daughter. All the colours are lovely and wearable now.

Hopefully the collection will include one of the colours I own so that I won't be swayed! And I really don't need any more Nail Envy or Avoplex to Go. x

coughs!!! I am using OPI H-Andover the Amethyst today, I am convinced its from last century!!!!! :clock:

I used to love the OPI TSVs then ended up giving away the pink colours which I just do not like and seem to be in every TSV. I know they are universal and easy for so many but I just find them boring.

In a way, I hope I don't want the TSV. I should really be thinking about buying presents for other people but I'm afraid I've become even more obsessed with nails! Today, I've had a festive glittery green turn up from China Glaze and loads of nail arty bits for Christmas. Two weeks ago, I bought...:blush:...11 bottles of nail polish! I know!

Has anyone bought any of the Model's Own Beetlejuice collection? Mum has got them for me for Christmas and won't let me see them. They look amazing - very much like the old special FX chameleon collection!. Very excited!

Am bumping. I was feeling angelic that I had cancelled the last of the TSV AD's because the colours are old and then saw that this was upcoming! I have already bought some of the Muppet colours in the US but could not get my hands on Rainbow Connection so if this is in the collection I am going to have to struggle with my conscience and MrM!! I own Animalistic and Meep Meep Meep and bought Excuse Moi for my daughter. All the colours are lovely and wearable now.

Hopefully the collection will include one of the colours I own so that I won't be swayed! And I really don't need any more Nail Envy or Avoplex to Go. x

I've managed to find Rainbow Connection online and have ordered it rather than wait for this collection to see it is in there with other items I don't want and part of a kit that I can't afford! Got 10% off and free delivery online as well.

I wish QVC and OPI would take into consideration the fact that we don't all have perfect nails; I would appreciate a tsv comprising treatment products and not nail polishes then, once I get my nails in a good enough condition, I can purchase the colours.

I'm not sure about the muppets collection, they don't look very wearable for every day life and what's the point in a bottle of polish you only wear once or twice. I know they'll go on about all the christmas parties we'll be going to and how glittery nails are on trend, but I want colours I can wear every day to the office and maybe a brighter one for weekends.

I would wear these everyday

I wish QVC and OPI would take into consideration the fact that we don't all have perfect nails; I would appreciate a tsv comprising treatment products and not nail polishes then, once I get my nails in a good enough condition, I can purchase the colours.

I beg to differ actually as most of the TSVs have a bottle of Nail Envy in them and I'm pretty sure this is the only treatment that OPI make. Nail Envy works for me used in conjunction with the Leighton Denny crystal nail file. My nails are stronger than ever. I'd even say that if you went for an opague nail colour (rather than a sheer or shimmer) no-one would know what condition your nails were in.

As far as I can recall and I usually buy every OPI TSV they always generally have a bottle of nail envy in them as well as the colours. I'm hoping for a bottle of Avoplex as well as I'm running very low!

I would wear these everyday

I would too. In fact have been wearing Animalistic and Meep Meep Meep for work recently. Do you mean that you could not wear these in your job or that you wouldn't have the confidence to wear the colours anyway?

I have been wearing fresh frog....., rainbow connection and getting miss piggy.....as a "french" with other colours and they look great I think you can wear anything (job allowing) even glitter. If you like it wear it I say :rock:

I have been wearing fresh frog....., rainbow connection and getting miss piggy.....as a "french" with other colours and they look great I think you can wear anything (job allowing) even glitter. If you like it wear it I say :rock:

i'd love to do this but don't have a steady enough hand to paint the tips. x

i'd love to do this but don't have a steady enough hand to paint the tips. x
you don't need a strady hand to do glitter tips as it's better dabbed on and is very fogiving if you make a mistake :)
Give it a go - I always get lots of compliments when I do it :)

So wish they'd announce what it is going to be, I am desperate to know, looooooovvve glitter polishes even if they are an utter pig to remove, and the muppet collection contains quite a few glitters. Would love them all .. to cheer me up I have just painted my Serena Glamour set, metallic purple with silvery glitter topcoat. Looks fab!!

So wish they'd announce what it is going to be, I am desperate to know, looooooovvve glitter polishes even if they are an utter pig to remove, and the muppet collection contains quite a few glitters. Would love them all .. to cheer me up I have just painted my Serena Glamour set, metallic purple with silvery glitter topcoat. Looks fab!!

Me too - I am dying to know what is going to be in it - please does anybody have any idea yet what will be in - can't wait for Thursday to come!

Latest posts

Back